• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What is your reaction to being kicked in the nuts?

boss351

This actually really pisses me off. My older brother has a fiance with a really annoying 14 year old girl. I am 25, and ever since they have been together this girl always seems to try and find a way to "get to me" to piss me off. I always brush it off, and maybe sometimes egg it on but never do anything that would intentionally hurt her or cause any harm. So today this girl just will not leave me alone. I am sitting at a family gathering reading a jegs magazine. So this girl comes up to me and kicks me 3 times in the ass.... HARD. I tell her to quit that I'm sick of messing around... and then bam out of no where she kicks me right in the nuts. I fall to the ground, and my first reaction to anyone that would do such a thing is "oh you little fucking bitch"... her mom is laying on the couch and flys up screaming at me that I'm not going to call her 14 year old princess a bitch. After I got back to my feat, I told her mom that she has no business kicking people in the nuts for any reason and that she needs to control that little girl. I told her if she doesn't like her being called a bitch then she needs to make her stop acting like one. So my brothers fiance starts yelling at him, and her and her daughter leave the party, making me look like the bad guy.... I did nothing but got kicked in the balls and this is what happend..... What happens when you get a nut shot?

I'd have had a hard time not slapping the piss out of both of them. Mom is apparently not too concerned about raising a decent child.

yeah, that is no shit..... i can just see her making something up to make me look like the next michael jackson.

I can't even imagine myself in a situation where something like this would happen....

Kicked in the nut's by a 14 year old girl, seriously?

I have to say that you handled the situation MUCH better than I ever would have. I'd have recouperated and then punched my brother in the satchel so hard that his last three meals would be in a puddle of goo on the floor in front of him and then told his wife that "you're next bitch". I don't knnow if I could actually hit a woman, even in that situation, but I'd have no problems "accidentally" throwing her out the front door so far that she landed somewhere out near the mailbox.

The 14 year old?

Stay as far away from her as possible..... forever.

Family.... you gotta love 'em...... but that doesn't mean that you have to associate with them!

Kick your brother in the sack for allowing it, then jack knife powerbomb her mom, then punch that bitch kid in the uterus.

My mother told me to never hit a lady. but you can knock the shit out of a bitch.

On the other hand, that lil shit sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm concerned with the reaction of the mother after knowing what her little princess just did. There definily a lawsuit waiting around the corner with those two. I would keep away from that pair.

Yeah, brother gets the nut shot.

Girlfriend gets two fingers to the throat.

Little girl gets told she better run like hell.

Seriously man, that's some messed up shit. Sounds like it's about time to have a talk with your brother. I haven't had a nut shot since middle school so I can't even imagine what my reaction would be. It wouldn't be as calm as yours though. But for payback...around springtime go down to the local bait shop and get 200 crickets. Arrive late to the next family gathering and empty them into a certain vehicle before you make your entrance. Laugh your ass off the whole time knowing what's coming. I have seen this done. It's worth the price of admission.

"blue65coupe" said:
But for payback...around springtime go down to the local bait shop and get 200 crickets. Arrive late to the next family gathering and empty them into a certain vehicle before you make your entrance. Laugh your ass off the whole time knowing what's coming. I have seen this done. It's worth the price of admission.

+1- best payback I've seen in a long time.

first off, you handled it very calmly and well! I am not sure I could.

Second off, I am glad to see we don't have the only screwed up family.

This kind of crap is why I don't go near family reunions! Never do it. The last one many years ago was bad, real bad.

I would have a talk with my brother right after I kicked the shit out of his sack! Next family reunion wear a cup!

Mel

The initial reaction is to beat the fear if some religious deity of your choice into them. But the part of my brain that keeps me out of jail would have held back. So I could visit them later after a few burritos and take a shit in the toilet tank of the kid's bathroom.

We've gt some friends with a little boy who thinks it's funny to punch you in the marble bag. He's well aware that it's not right but continues to do it anyhow since his parents are so light on scolding him to any degree. We just don't hang around them nearly as much now. Aside from their light hearted parenting these people are all right, their kid is just a rusty douche nozzle.

Ask any teacher...with smart ass little brats it will always be your fault not their little darlings fault.

I honestly always feel sorry for kids like that. No one wants them around. Sounds like she has a thing for you and wants attention if you want to know my best guess.

My dad was married numerous times after running off on us with the office whore. Some of the "step" families I liked, some not so much.

At one point Dad was married to a lady that had five kids. Most of them were older but the youngest was a brat, big time. I had to put up with him all weekend one time. Towards the end of the weekend we were packing the car to go home. He kept annoying me by hitting me with a bag he was carrying in the back. I warned him to stop twice and he didn't so the third time I turned around, grabbed him and slammed him against the car. Didn't really hurt him, just put the fear of God in him. I could tell even though my dad was acting upset about it he thought it was funny as hell and he told me that outright years later after they had divorced. But the kids mom (my step whatever) was mad as hell. We had a three hour car ride home that had to be the longest car ride of my life but the kid never messed with me again the remainder of the time they were married. However, I wouldn't recommend you try that idea..at the time I was about 13 and super brat was about 9.

"RustyRed" said:
Ask any teacher...with smart ass little brats it will always be your fault not their little darlings fault.
Sounds like she has a thing for you and wants attention if you want to know my best guess.

I really have to agree with that statement and that was my feeling the first time that I read this. That was a loose/loose situation for you. So as most others have said just stay away from the brat. fd

"RustyRed" said:

I don't have to ask, I married one. Now I get to hear all the horror stories...every afternoon.

Get a cup and laugh at the little shit! when he kicks you, pretend to be hurt and scare the shart out of him....

Mel

I think that after I caught my breath and was able to speak, I'd have a come to Jesus meeting with my brother about his soon to be new family. As far as hitting the women, I still couldn't do it. Bro, you'd be in trouble though.

Not quite the same, but many years ago when my younger brother met his future wife, her son was just 4 yrs old and was a very hyper kid. Used to come out to the house and run around, bouncing on the furniture and just being a crazy arse. I asked him one time to stop, that there would be consequences if he didn't. His mother couldn't stop him....

Very next time (few moments after me asking) I grabbed him, turned him feet up, walked into the bathroom and gave him a swirly he never forgot. That put a stop to the wild act when he came to my house, never had to do it again. We laugh at it today!

Back