• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What WE gift did you get from Santa?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Here's the place to let us know who your 2014 WE Santa was and what you got from him/her. Pics are encouraged.

Me? I got a package from our member "1497", Dave from Texas.

Misc car parts
License plate from his beloved and gone X5
Peanuts from a company which his daughter is involved with. Think I'll have some for Xmas breakfast!
And the most awesome items are some NICE! Chebbie / GMC truck catalogs.

Thanks Dave!

c9da43c585b5702290cc35b6f9671f57.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine from Chris!

Totally awesome!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419478762817.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419478762817.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 26
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419478771719.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419478771719.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 24
I received from janshutz; a fine coffee table book of Mustang that will find a home at my man cave/shop Relic Garage
a diagnostic dice game, RouschYates T-shirt, and some tasty moulded chocolate Mustang pony candy.
Thanks John. Merry Christmas to you and all my stangfix friends.

WE2014.jpg

Here's the place to let us know who your 2014 WE Santa was and what you got from him/her. Pics are encouraged.

Me? I got a package from our member "1497", Dave from Texas.

Misc car parts
License plate from his beloved and gone X5
Peanuts from a company which his daughter is involved with. Think I'll have some for Xmas breakfast!
And the most awesome items are some NICE! Chebbie / GMC truck catalogs.

Thanks Dave!

c9da43c585b5702290cc35b6f9671f57.jpg

Here's mine, courtesy of Mel:

A couple of hot wheels and a 1/24th scale '71 Mustang, plus the real gems, a couple of mid 1960's issues of Mechanix Illustrated !!

Thanks, Mel !

index.php

Well mine was hand delivered by one of Santa's elves...Craig.:D

A hover craft toy, bobble boobies hat, the perennial light up drinking glass, SF 2015 calender & a Ford bar set.....saving this for Knotts and retirement travels

Mikey,
There is one more item which I hate to say...opens a whole new can of worms. Meaning......all of us want to know why? why? why?

Why do you neglect cleaning the front floor mats of your '67? I mean why? What if?

Uh oh...I suspect there is a mankini hiding under Mikey's floor mats...

I rec'd from John Dinkel aka Opentracker some killer Hot Wheels, a portable air compressor, axle housing seal, a black light (they still make these?) , '68 lic frame, a koozie, Nascar Taurus tin, emergency poncho (for car shows I assume), red threadlock, wax samples and a vintage parts ordering form. Thanks John!

Attachments

• DSC08309.JPG
    DSC08309.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 31
From David67 I got some bull$hit, shower head, bucket toolbag and a t-shirt with a picture of David's mustang on the back.image.jpg

fd

I received the following items from Rick fast1968back in Eblese, Texas:

Couple of Wallymart sponges
Hot Wheels 1968 Mustang 'United Groove' - I'll turn it into a Christmas Tree Ornament
A set of Formula Z mag wheel locks (looks like they will work with my Torque Thrust Ds)
1968 Ford Mustang Rear side reflector, part # C8GB-15A439-E
A pair of Sylvania Long Life bulbs, # 7225
1 - Autolite #25 spark plug (Ornament?)
clutch alignment tool
64-68 shift boot retainer (2154A60
A rawhide bone (I'll return it as Porsche can't eat something this hard)
Best of all, a SOG knife with an LED built into it that is bright - I'll use this on the grill for checking on food cooking!

Thanks, Rick!!!

Here's mine from Laurie,
The Old Pueblo Mustang Club's 50th Anniversary Mustang Mania T Shirt and '70 Mach 1 Hot Wheels.
Thanks Laurie.

WE-2014gift.jpg

From Steve and Setph Sellers of Sellers Rod Shop we got a super cool, custom made steel Mustang logo. My son JD asked right away if he could have this mounted on the wall in his room. I think he's on the road to becoming a gearhead ! We also got good eats. Some peanut brittle, some Goo Goo clusters and a sheep that poop's out jelly beans. A vintage Coke a Cola checkers game, a Ford licence plate cover, a Sellers Ford Inc. ruller and two secret Santa items that will remain a secret. Thank you very - very much !JD's photos 090.jpg

Here's what I got from Beach Pony. A good haul. Bonus were the MBB collector fridge magnets. Thanks Mark, er Ron!

Last edited:
Got Mine from Pat (Rapid Rabbit) on Xmas eve, perfect timing. A history of Mustang wall clock and a perfect match 70 convertible die cast.
Thanks Pat

As much as I would have liked to add a picture, the photo from my phone saved to my computer was too large.

As much as I would have liked to add a picture, the photo from my phone saved to my computer was too large.

I had the same issue with the pic size on my itimPhoney, tried to resize but that was not an option. So I emailed it to myself, and there I got the choice of file size. So if you look up a couple posts you will see mine with the booty I got from David.

fd

That's how I got it to my computer, unfortunately I have an HP which is short for heaping pile. It went through a phase were it deleted and hid all my music, pictures and programs, so to edit pictures takes another 3rd party program. and I don't have the umph to do it. My wife and kids take control of the laptop, so I'm done

Back