• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What WE gift did you get from Santa?

Here's what I got from SilverblueBP. A good haul. Bonus were the MBB collector fridge magnets. Thanks Mark!

Ummmm, I didn't participate. I'd guess they're from Ron (Beach Pony, BP)

Mark

Sent from my semi-smart phone

I got an H4 conversion kit, bulbs, relays, wires, heatshrink, from c6fastback, once we get moved and settled it should be a cool project! Thanks!

Got Mine from Pat (Rapid Rabbit) on Xmas eve, perfect timing. A history of Mustang wall clock and a perfect match 70 convertible die cast.
Thanks Pat

As much as I would have liked to add a picture, the photo from my phone saved to my computer was too large.
Glad it made it. Christmas season is so busy at work , I just lost track of time. I knew it wasn't going far.

Got some brand new arm rests for the 69! Thats perfect because we have very little interior.
No name on package but it was from San Jose CA so Im guessing Jeff?
Anyway, THANKS
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419640208.573470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I got from KBMWRS. I'm sorry my lazy butt was still in bed when you stopped by. I guess you could have tapped on the front window and REALLY freaked me out!

index.php

index.php

index.php

"Cars By Chris" T-shirt, a license plate that's only 20 away from the ones on my '67 (Thanks, Jeff!), some decorations for my "aquarium", a pocket flashlight, the "best cleaner in the world" (LA's Totally Awesome), a Santa teddy bear, a new Scott Drake 1967 taillight bezel and a NHL Hockey bag, which contained a 6-pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, each bottle individually wrapped. All inspected by the most curious cats in the world.

Thanks, Mike.

Attachments

• WE14-1.JPG
    WE14-1.JPG
    576.4 KB · Views: 62
  • WE14-2.JPG
    WE14-2.JPG
    491.6 KB · Views: 61
  • WE14-3.JPG
    WE14-3.JPG
    479.2 KB · Views: 63
Received my WE gift today arrived all the way from Australia, Sippy Downs to be exact. A great collection of Aussie Hot Rod magazines the kind of stuff we never get to see here. Many thanks to, SCEDD (S.P. Cunningham). Be assured I will read them from cover to cover

Opened mine from DEL65 on Christmas Morning. Had a wide assortment of goodies including a wine bottle stopper that the wife immediately claimed, a Cars pin that my son immediately claimed, and some hats, koozies, a license plate frame, 95ish Mustang Catalogs, and a filter that I now have to go buy something to fit for me. Thanks John!

From Tony ( stangg ) I received a Bad Ass History of Mustang clock with hourly sounds of the individual cars.
wexmas001_zpsc8503ab0.jpg

...and a smorgasborg of gifts from Ford license plate and frame to stickers to NPD clips to Ipad battery, Mag Lite bulb," Hands Off !! " card, newsletter and last and definitely least 2 boxes of Obammy tapes ( next years W.E. )
wexmas002_zpsf26c3aca.jpg

Thank's again Tony. I really appreciate ( most) of it.

From SAC69, I got a real potpurri of neat stuff:

* A set of Presidential Inaugural Postage Covers
* Meguiars Quik Detailer
* Heat shrink tubing
* Goodguys show mug
* FL1A (always needed!)
* Some beef grilling marinade
* A pair of back up lamp gaskets (needed for the '67)
* A Tropicana 400 ballcap
* A set of cool decals
* A split bottle of champagne! Yummy!

Thanks, Tom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1419886549.748718.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1419886549.748718.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 24
Sorry.....late to the party........I got the following from opentrackersteve.
Thanks, Steve!!!!
A Cal Custom t-shirt
A Friday afternoon hammer....with included bottle opener
A bottle of Meguiars Detailer spray
And a used spark plug
photo2_zps57baf7f1.jpg

Package from SgtJunior , will post pics later . Chicago t shirt , survival canteen , magnavox mini tv , Monterey classic car race program , and a bunh of other stuff . My kids were impressed .

thanks Mike

I know I'm late with this, but I was in Mexico and then have had a rough start with this year. It was my husband's year in 2014 for medical issues and now it's mine. But, he's still one concussion ahead of me.

I got a great WE gift from Crustycurmudgeon! Let's see if I can remember it all--a vise grip, cute pen, 65-66 headlight bucket repair kit, and a collector silver dollar! I especially love the dollar since I'm a coin collector. Thanks Frank!

While in Mexico, I was half asleep after a nap following a hard day of diving. I put on the outside Christmas lights and then couldn't remember if I had turned on the navigation lights that are on the front of the house. Instead of opening the door, I intended to just lean far enough to see them (done that before). I was not in the right position and slammed my head into the door frame hard. Immediately got a lump and saw stars. Took almost two weeks for the bruising to go away. Then on the last dive of the trip, I speared three triggerfish, which have very big teeth. While on the stringer, one of the sobs bit me hard in the thigh. I still have the bruise and it's about 3 inches in diameter.

And, Friday, I go in to get a torn miniscus in my knee repaired. Hoping he can do a quick fix because I have had enough of this!

...I was not in the right position and slammed my head into the door frame hard. Immediately got a lump and saw stars. Took almost two weeks for the bruising to go away. Then on the last dive of the trip, I speared three triggerfish, which have very big teeth. While on the stringer, one of the sobs bit me hard in the thigh. I still have the bruise and it's about 3 inches in diameter....

And, Friday, I go in to get a torn miniscus in my knee repaired. Hoping he can do a quick fix because I have had enough of this!

How is the door frame?

Back