• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's up, freaks?

gotstang

Yes, another VMFer has attacked. So what's up, fellow VMFers, and former VMFers? How's abouts Mid and CT?

What is goin on??

Crap, another FNG.......welcome to the Looney Bin :toot

"Winston Smith" said:
Welcome! I was wondering when you were gonna join up.
Heh. After I found out the deal with this place, I started wondering the same thing!! Forgive me, but what is/was your VMF handle? I know I know who you are, but my feeble mind can't quite connect the dots...too much ADD :pbj

You cannot count yourself twice just because you don't know what to call yourself.... :bash

"Midlife" said:
Howdy Pilgrim! What have YOU been up to, eh?

Not much, just shaggin the local livest....oh wait, that's your job. :rofl No, I was busy with stuff for my business minor, then school let out, so I've been crewing on a redneck rocket sled (aka pulling tractor) and tearing into the mustang. Matter of fact, I was just about to get ahold of you, my PERFECT original harness is brittle as all get out and I wasn't too sure if that could be cured?

"gotstang" said:
Matter of fact, I was just about to get ahold of you, my PERFECT original harness is brittle as all get out and I wasn't too sure if that could be cured?

Id be careful...last harness I sent to mid came back smelling like gojo and had 38 butt connectors. :rofl

"napaguy" said:
Id be careful...last harness I sent to mid came back smelling like gojo and had 38 butt connectors. :rofl
I think it might be that you get the special treatment. :rofl

"napaguy" said:

That wasn't gojo...it was Preparation H. And where's my payment, Pat? You deadbeat!

Gotstang: private message me and we can talk.

"Midlife" said:
That wasn't gojo...it was Preparation H. And where's my payment, Pat? You deadbeat!

Gotstang: private message me and we can talk.
:rofl

Mid, will do, soon as I figure out the software that's running this place!

Back