• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's up, freaks?

gotstang

Yes, another VMFer has attacked. So what's up, fellow VMFers, and former VMFers? How's abouts Mid and CT?

What is goin on??

A

Anonymous

Crap, another FNG.......welcome to the Looney Bin :toot

gotstang

"Winston Smith" said:
Welcome! I was wondering when you were gonna join up.
Heh. After I found out the deal with this place, I started wondering the same thing!! Forgive me, but what is/was your VMF handle? I know I know who you are, but my feeble mind can't quite connect the dots...too much ADD :pbj

AzPete

You cannot count yourself twice just because you don't know what to call yourself.... :bash

gotstang

"Midlife" said:
Howdy Pilgrim! What have YOU been up to, eh?

Not much, just shaggin the local livest....oh wait, that's your job. :rofl No, I was busy with stuff for my business minor, then school let out, so I've been crewing on a redneck rocket sled (aka pulling tractor) and tearing into the mustang. Matter of fact, I was just about to get ahold of you, my PERFECT original harness is brittle as all get out and I wasn't too sure if that could be cured?

napaguy

"gotstang" said:
Matter of fact, I was just about to get ahold of you, my PERFECT original harness is brittle as all get out and I wasn't too sure if that could be cured?

Id be careful...last harness I sent to mid came back smelling like gojo and had 38 butt connectors. :rofl

gotstang

"napaguy" said:
Id be careful...last harness I sent to mid came back smelling like gojo and had 38 butt connectors. :rofl
I think it might be that you get the special treatment. :rofl

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
"napaguy" said:

That wasn't gojo...it was Preparation H. And where's my payment, Pat? You deadbeat!

Gotstang: private message me and we can talk.

gotstang

"Midlife" said:
That wasn't gojo...it was Preparation H. And where's my payment, Pat? You deadbeat!

Gotstang: private message me and we can talk.
:rofl

Mid, will do, soon as I figure out the software that's running this place!