• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Why did this guy forget to put up his top at a car wash?

I have to agree.. butter face. :puke

I say she's atleast a 2 bagger[nb]need atleast 2 paper bags over her face[/nb]

"Kats66Pny" said:

I liked to always say: "Wrap a flag around her head and fuck her for the glory!"

"Kats66Pny" said:

I understood "double bagger" to mean you wore one over your face in case hers came off.

"SAC69" said:
I understood "double bagger" to mean you wore one over your face in case hers came off.

+1

... and a triple bagger.... is to be staged nearby as a spare in the event that either of the first two rips/tears/etc.

Why not just turn off the lights?

Or

Add a large amount of your favorite adult beverage...somehow all the girls get prettier at closing time as the song goes.

There are some women out there that even mass consumption of adult beverages wouldn't work to put them into the 'doable' status. :amaz

"Fast68back" said:
Not for Dave....

:lol

Dave... would you hit this after a mass consumption of alcohol???
Notice her enticing candy bra....

43.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kats66Pny" said:
There are some women out there that even mass consumption of adult beverages wouldn't work to put them into the 'doable' status. :amaz

+1

Anyone else read "The Martian Chronicles" by Ray Bradbury? There is a short story where the last male on Mars finally meets the last female, and it's suggested she was once hot but she's let herself go by eating everything in sight and in general is a slob and quite annoying to boot. After weighing the pro's and con's, he flees.

It would have to be of a sufficient quantity that I wouldn't remember. So yeah, maybe. I've done some pretty crazy shit when I'm really plastered.... at least that's what I'm told anyway.

"daveSanborn" said:
It would have to be of a sufficient quantity that I wouldn't remember. So yeah, maybe. I've done some pretty crazy shit when I'm really plastered.... at least that's what I'm told anyway.

:ep

"daveSanborn" said:

But at least you havent woken up in the morning with her laying on your arm and had to chew it off so you wouldnt wake her - YET

"Kats66Pny" said:
:lol

Notice her enticing candy bra....

43.jpg

I know back in my heavy drinking days back in college I hooked up with a few that I would not be proud to admit it if you saw / knew them...but after I broke up with a gal that I dated a couple of years and was practically married to in high school / early college I went through a phase where I would hit pretty much anything female with two legs that stood still long enough provided there were no strings. Amazing what enough booze will do for a gal's looks.

That said...I believe you would be subject to alcohol poisoning and need an ambulance before you got drunk enough to hit it with candy bra woman...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back