• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wild West Pony Show (MCA National show)

bumping this thread to move it up to the top. Any thoughts on a fixer mixer on friday or saturday night? I will be happy to attend as long as we dont call it a fixer mixer.

Ko

Say that 3 times fast!

We should try to all get together though. Maybe we can discuss at this month's Cars & Coffee which is the week before the MCA show...

"timbeam" said:
Say that 3 times fast!

We should try to all get together though. Maybe we can discuss at this month's Cars & Coffee which is the week before the MCA show...
Which is this Saturday! Dang, I am busy which my meat smoking group!

"janschutz" said:
Which is this Saturday! Dang, I am busy which my meat smoking group!

:homo

I really want to go to this show, but with the price of gas these days.. not sure I'm going to be able to make it. :shrug

"ko67" said:
bumping this thread to move it up to the top. Any thoughts on a fixer mixer on friday or saturday night? I will be happy to attend as long as we dont call it a fixer mixer.

Ko

Lemme know. I'll be in town Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.

"Kats66Pny" said:
:homo

I really want to go to this show, but with the price of gas these days.. not sure I'm going to be able to make it. :shrug

Odd group for sure! hahahahahahahha!~

Gas is too high, esp if you have to run super.

Due to a rather pricey unexpected canine emergency, I will not be in attendance.

Ya'll have fun.

As luck would have it, my friend and mentor, Obama, had a nice surprise for me when I finally got around to doing my taxes. So now you cats are going to have to put up with me after all.

Are any of you guys entering the show or just attending? I will be out of town all week, and my car will be so filthy that I would be embarassed to enter. (yes, Rick, I know I should be embarassed even if it was spotless clean.) I will go just to hang out.

Come pick me up in Bryan/College Station and take me back to DFW I'll detail the mustang for you!!! [nb]In a white tank top! [/nb]

"Kats66Pny" said:
Come pick me up in Bryan/College Station and take me back to DFW I'll detail the mustang for you!!! [nb]In a white tank top! [/nb]
Never ever ever say something like that to a deviant with more money than sense. . .

"Fast68back" said:
Enter the damn thing kevin. I'll even help you clean it if I get my shit done in time to enter...

I entered and paid my $. Please bring detailing spray, some chrome polish, rags, and some kind of vacuum device to clean my cracks and crevices. Don't forget the tire dressing. It would also be nice if you could bring Jen in that white tank top that Kat offered.

If I'm able to make it up there.. how in the heck am I going to know who is who? Everyone from SF needs some kind of sign or something!

"Kats66Pny" said:
If I'm able to make it up there.. how in the heck am I going to know who is who? Everyone from SF needs some kind of sign or something!

If you see a guy who is 6'4" who looks like an ex-con in a red mustang convertible, and a little guy with a goatee and a smoking hot girlfriend are washing his car, it Is probably me. Please say hello.

I'll be in Thursday night depending on where Rick is at on his car. I'd be happy to help prep it for you.

My car is staying home so I'll have plenty of time to kill.

Back