• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Winter really sucks

A

Anonymous

It's the saddest time of year, the car's up on stands, winterized and covered. Won't see daylight again for 6 months :boohoo

It will just sit, patiently waiting.......till it can chase a Cruzer once more.

74_15_10_09_7_32_37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick's dead on, I remove the tires, deflate them, stack them flat on a pc of carpet and throw a cover over them.

Yeah winter is arriving here in Calif too. Pretty soon I will be driving the Mustang only once a week. :bird

Yes I did, I thought I'd try a little diff this year. Sta-bil added at the last track day and anti-freeze added before the show last weekend. I'll see how it likes that combo in April!

I don't have any engine plans this year, so I won't be R&Ring the engine.

"cmayna" said:
Yeah winter is arriving here in Calif too. Pretty soon I will be driving the Mustang only once a week. :bird

:bash :2guns :expl :bird

I added a bottle of Sta-Bil as well before I drove to the Basehor show. Should be good and circulated in there by now.

We dont really have much of a winter down here so I dont typically do anything to the car. I put stabil in the lawn mower since we go about 2 or 3 months that I wont have to mow. We have a couple snow days and cold rainy days, but typically dont see a lot of snow or anything. I really need to get off my butt and get a cover though....

Be glad to see "winter" get here.It's been to Damn hot to drive much these last few months. Sooner the better,6 months of driving bliss. :pep :pep

Yeah, the couple of days a year here in Houston that it gets down in the high 20's or low 30's are a real you know what, :dumas

Next time I get the Mustang out...I'll have to find my wife on the road in her Cruiser and blow her doors off in your honor :rofl

I'll see your :bird and raise you :bird :bird. You need to do that snowbird thing and drive year round.

Mark, that pic brought a tear to my eyes. I have one more car show sunday and then mine is going on jack stands. :cry

It's the saddest time of year, the car's up on stands, winterized and covered. Won't see daylight again for 6 months

It will just sit, patiently waiting.......till it can chase a Cruzer once more.

Maybe you could use the approaching winter months to un- :gobp your garage.....

Back