• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woman in Starbucks

That there is the kind of woman you typically find riding around in a Trans Am. :hide

"Horseplay" said:
That there is the kind of woman you typically find riding around in a Trans Am. :hide

And here I thought Kev was supposed to be the comedian... :bowdown

"RustyRed" said:
And here I thought Kev was supposed to be the comedian... :bowdown
Seems she was working the other side. Reputation has it Kev has little interest in those instances.

"RustyRed" said:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mas ... tor-647093

Women was arrested for masturbating in a Starbucks....Must be something in the water down there in Florida.

Hell, if she was even remotely attractive I am not sure I'd see the problem here :shrug
Just a little twist on the " If ya' gotta go..ya' gotta go" saying isn't it. I wonder if she stuck her finger in the coffee first to warm up her finger or if she stuck it in the coffee second to give it some "flavor" :shrug

"70 StangMan" said:
Just a little twist on the " If ya' gotta go..ya' gotta go" saying isn't it. I wonder if she stuck her finger in the coffee first to warm up her finger or if she stuck it in the coffee second to give it some "flavor" :shrug
Thanks for that. :puk

I frequent that particular Starbucks. I'm down in that area half a dozen or so times a year for meetings. Time for a new coffee house.

"70 StangMan" said:
I wonder if she stuck her finger in the coffee first to warm up her finger or if she stuck it in the coffee second to give it some "flavor" :shrug

What, fish flavored coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"scedd" said:
What, fish flavored coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not...I saw the other day they are making it out of cat shit...and getting big bucks.

Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation: [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is the world's most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.[1] A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In the digestive tract, the civets' proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness.[citation needed] This coffee is widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world with prices reaching a shit load of money.

"70 StangMan" said:
Why not...I saw the other day they are making it out of cat shit...and getting big bucks.

Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation: [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is the world's most expensive and low-production varieties of coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract.[1] A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In the digestive tract, the civets' proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness.[citation needed] This coffee is widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world with prices reaching a shit load of money.

Yeah, we've all seen "The Bucket List" too.

How does that saying go? Dave would do it.
jenniferpiranian.jpg
:part

fd

"70 StangMan" said:

I have some of this coffee, a friend brought it back from Thailand(?). I Have not tried it yet, maybe serve it with Thanksgiving dinner?

Note: If I am invited to SAC69 house for turkey day dinner, make sure you remember to pass on the coffee. :Katcof :puk

fd

Back