• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woman in Starbucks

"FordDude" said:
Note: If I am invited to SAC69 house for turkey day dinner, make sure you remember to pass on the coffee. :Katcof :puk

fd

I would skit entirely...no telling where that turkey baster has been

"dodgestang" said:
I would skit entirely...no telling where that turkey baster has been

Oh please...I impregnate women the old-fashioned way, no turkey baster needed.

"SAC69" said:
I have some of this coffee, a friend brought it back from Thailand(?). I Have not tried it yet, maybe serve it with Thanksgiving dinner?

202-031112090004.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Father sent us some civit coffee from Indonesia once, kind of earthy but not bad at all. The bag you have is kind of funny, in that the name "Rafflesia" is also the name of a genus of plants that produce a huge flower that smells like a rotting carcass! Yumm!

Expensive does not always equal the best of anything.

Who is the first guy that found coffee beans in a turd pile and decided to make a cup of Joe anyway; then liked it, then told all his friends it was great, then all of them went looking for more feces? Gross.

Plus. that woman in the Starbucks is also gross.

"DEL65" said:
Expensive does not always equal the best of anything.

Who is the first guy that found coffee beans in a turd pile and decided to make a cup of Joe anyway; then liked it, then told all his friends it was great, then all of them went looking for more feces? Gross.

Plus. that woman in the Starbucks is also gross.

Johm:

Ummm ...........would that be the same guy who decided to eat Rocky Mountain Oysters????????

By the way, did you know your brother is going around impregnating women the old fashioned way? :hide

"Horseplay" said:
You need to get out more.

Carful...that comment can get you banned in certain places. :roll :pbj

Oh and maybe she was working up to 'two girls in a cup'. :shrug

"KBMWRS" said:
Carful...that comment can get you banned in certain places. :roll :pbj

Oh and maybe she was working up to 'two girls in a cup'. :shrug
Two girls one cup--not that I have seen it--lol--to be honest I tried to watch that video and couldn't make it to the end!

Back