• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Won a cool trophy tonight

My son and I went to a local show tonight, we won a best in class award along with a top 15 award, cool trophy/plaque. '32 Ford mounted on the plaque.

Took some better pics.

2_26_09_09_7_54_15_0.JPG

2_26_09_09_7_54_16_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

AzPete

Cool. Congrats......... :danc

I got one back in May that was a piston and rod bolted to the plaque. I like the unique ones.

Thanks Pete, took a couple pics of a car, reminded me of you.... Took these wth my HDD video cam as the battery died on the digital cam after one picture.

AzPete

Sweet '55 Crown Vic. Was it a glass top by chance? Funny how people think the glass top is new in a Mustang. They did it in '55 and maybe earlier.

"AzPete" said:
Sweet '55 Crown Vic. Was it a glass top by chance? Funny how people think the glass top is new in a Mustang. They did it in '55 and maybe earlier.

Yes, it was. I was showing it to my son. He couldnt see it from the top so I held my hand over the top so he could see it from the bottom.

"garner67" said:
Sounds like a great day.

Is the trophy going into your kids room? :kaid

Its sitting on top of the pool table right now, I'm afraid it may get lost if it goes in his room, its a tad messy in there..... He picked out a wall in the game room to hang awards on (I was going to put them in the spare bedroom or garage, but he picked that room) I may just put up a shelf and set it on it.

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Congratulations on the cool trophy. Now get your butt up to Myrtle Beach, we'll be givin' out some hardware here too on Saturday! :cool

I forgot to mention the best and worst comments of the evening. Two guys were standing next to the car talking about the car......

Worst- "Did you see Tokyo drift, looks like the same color green"
Best- "At least its not pepper grey with black stripes"

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Rick,
You should be proud owning a 68fb otherwise you'd never win any trophies........ :pep Just keep out of Calif for I'll be starting my collection in a few months.

Congrats

tarafied1

"Fast68back" said:
I forgot to mention the best and worst comments of the evening. Two guys were standing next to the car talking about the car......

Worst- "Did you see Tokyo drift, looks like the same color green"
Best- "At least its not pepper grey with black stripes"
you can't please them all! :bash

Very cool trophy!!!

pnandy

"cmayna" said:
Rick,
You should be proud owning a 68fb otherwise you'd never win any trophies........ :pep Just keep out of Calif for I'll be starting my collection in a few months.

Congrats
ya and you'll get a whole bunch of bullitt replica comments lol.