• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 WE Xmas Program............Hurry !

Why is it so hard for me to read anything while that is on the screen ? But, I'm OK with it, could be worse.

index.php

"Opentracker" said:
Why is it so hard for me to read anything while that is on the screen ? But, I'm OK with it, could be worse.

index.php

I will assume that she and her wonderful bouncing boobies are someone famous. Who?

fd

What are you, a stalker??

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

Re: Re: 2012 WE Xmas Program............Hurry !

"FordDude" said:
I will assume that she and her wonderful bouncing boobies are someone famous. Who?

fd

It is the lovely and talented.......static.......interference.....damn this poor connection!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

"David67" said:
Sent mine out to the big state of Texas. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Another one heading to Texas today. Will be there this Thursday afternoon. (unless some low life follows the UPS truck and steals it off the porch like they do around here. Boy will they be disappointed )

"scedd" said:
ZO ɯoɹɟ ʎɐpoʇ ɟɟo ʇɟıƃ ǝʍ ʎɯ ʇuǝs
LOL

Sent mine out to the east today and sent the one from my wife (JulieA) up north to where it cold.

Sent a WE on Tuesday (Elf's tracking #03121430000261001606) and got home from a business trip today to find mine had arrived!

It is under the tree now and will get opened on Saturday....

Maybe its not YOUR WE gift but a return of something you can hang on your wall...that stares at you....thats stuffed. :roll

Back