• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2012 WE Xmas Program............Hurry !

"KBMWRS" said:
Maybe its not YOUR WE gift but a return of something you can hang on your wall...that stares at you....thats stuffed. :roll

...not unless you packed him using a chainsaw...this box is too small... :roll

My new GT350

WE opened last night!

Santa 'stash bought me a new car!

DSC00055_zpsb2623d0b.jpg

I also got a Georgia Bulldog T-shirt: this will cause angst with the sister-in-law who graduated from Alabama. I like it!

The WE also contained some chocolate (good bribe to calm sister-in-law off the top turnbuckle), and some RJ stickers.

A great haul, thank you monkeystash. And thank you Craig "cmayna" Clause for putting this together again this year!

Sent mine to California last week, some place called Redwood City? Never heard of it, but then I haven't traveled there much, except Disney and Pomona!

"ZFORCE" said:
Sent mine to California last week, some place called Redwood City? Never heard of it, but then I haven't traveled there much, except Disney and Pomona!

Got it and opened it!! Thanks for the Monster Garage welding book and Mustang 5.0 book.

"cmayna" said:
Sorry, only sent out a small amount of PM's so far, will finish the list during my 5th...er ( belch ) 6th beer tonight.

Rod,
You think you have a WE gift issue? Hah! Get this, I just learned yesterday that I gave a fellow WE Santa, a old address of his recipient. Talking about feeling like crap right about now! Hopefully the package will either come back or........Nevertheless, at worst case I will pony up to supply a late gift to the recipient.

Now we see what really happened after making out the list

tumblr_mezrvxKLJW1rewpq1o1_500.gif

Back