• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WE Christmas gift program - Santa's have been picked

Julie just told me a package from cmayna came! She has now put it under the tree. :guns Guess I have to wait now.

Finally got a day off and sent out my gift. Headed to the west coast.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I got mine from David67 today. The kids are telling me to open it now and the Mrs said Xmas only.

The conflict

"70 StangMan" said:
Lot of "stuff " headin' West it seems.
Just arrived today, Dale, not sure whether to be nervous or excited!! :yah
Either way, big thanks! :thum :thum
I will be opening on Christmas morning!

"MD69Boss" said:
"70 StangMan" said:
Lot of "stuff " headin' West it seems.
Just arrived today, Dale, not sure whether to be nervous or excited!! :yah
Either way, big thanks! :thum :thum
I will be opening on Christmas morning!

Just make sure the air holes in the package allow the contents to breathe until you open the package.

"sgtjunior" said:
I got mine from David67 today. The kids are telling me to open it now and the Mrs said Xmas only.

The conflict

Hey glad it got there. Hope you enjoy my weird sense of humor.......

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I receive mine from fst blk last night. I'll wait to open on Christmas eve when I open the rest of the gifts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I should have replied last week but I got a box from Fuquay-Varina. Hmmmmmmm...... Wonder who that could be?

Mine went east today (couldn't go much further west). Had to wait for the WD-40 to do its thing so I could get it in a smaller box. Should be there before Christmas.

Last night I was packing mine to ship today and wrapped in Christmas paper approx 8 different things...swmbo sees me doing this and says, "I hope you put as much effort into my present as you did that." I responded, "Sweet! I'll buy you one thing from AutoZone & pull other items I don't need out of the spare parts box & put it all under the tree." She walked away.

Mine was sent this morning eastward to MA.

"SAC69" said:
Last night I was packing mine to ship today and wrapped in Christmas paper approx 8 different things...swmbo sees me doing this and says, "I hope you put as much effort into my present as you did that." I responded, "Sweet! I'll buy you one thing from AutoZone & pull other items I don't need out of the spare parts box & put it all under the tree." She walked away.

Mine was sent this morning eastward to MA.

checkmate! don't you love it when they leave the door that wide open??

Back