• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2013 WE Christmas gift program - Santa's have been picked

This was waiting for me when I got home last night along with a very unhappy wife. Sabrina kept asking me if there was something that I needed to tell her and who was my baby's momma!!!

I'm glad we got a comfy couch...

Attachments

• WE.jpg
    WE.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 73
"66gt350" said:
This was waiting for me when I got home last night along with a very unhappy wife. Sabrina kept asking me if there was something that I needed to tell her and who was my baby's momma!!!

Think I forgot to put WE on it too :whis

Muhwahahahahha :bow

Well darn, I'm in Mexico now, so mine will be a New Year's gift. I had to drive through a big snowstorm right after crossing the border! It was so cool!

I just realized that even though I put WE on the box I sent, I failed to identify who I was on the inside. So, to the recipient of a box from Colleyville,TX...it's from me.

"dodgestang" said:
It doesn't snow in Mexico...that was the local cocaine plant was blown up by the competition.

Trust me, it was snow. My truck showed the temp to be 36 degrees. The hillsides were covered. Pretty cool looking.

"Laurie S." said:
"dodgestang" said:
It doesn't snow in Mexico...that was the local cocaine plant was blown up by the competition.

Trust me, it was snow. My truck showed the temp to be 36 degrees. The hillsides were covered. Pretty cool looking.
I guess it depends on how often you see it! "Cool" is probably not used around here often to describe snow.

:wstu

"Flysure1" said:
"Laurie S." said:
"dodgestang" said:

I guess it depends on how often you see it! "Cool" is probably not used around here often to describe snow.

"Flysure1" said:
"Laurie S." said:
"dodgestang" said:

I've only seen it in peet'chers. Looks cold.

"Flysure1" said:
"Laurie S." said:
"dodgestang" said:

Hehehe, when I first moved here, I was at Walmart and it started to snow. I stopped at the door and said to my wife on the phone that is was snowing and it was sooooo cooool! the people behind me said, "He must be from California."

Mel

I grew up in Michigan, so I'm very familiar with snow. It's something else to see it on cactus. ;)

Yes it is. we have cactus naturally here. With all the snow in St. George a week or so ago, you must be careful where you walk, you may step on a cactus and not know it.

Yes we have some big ones too. I'll bet is was pretty on the big guys you have there.

Mel

"66gt350" said:

Hmmm...I'm looking at that cool kegerator! When's poker night?

I received mine yesterday. Keeping it out in the cold garage until Christmas when I open it. Seeing who sent it, there's a chance there could be a feline carcass inside.

My recipient's gift is en route. Estimated arrival is Monday.

DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!

Back