• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Just a heads-up. Two weeks left in the regular season. I've been updating the Manager's Note on the league front page each week giving some status and outlook details. Take a look. Also, added a Poll (off to the left on the front page) for the first time this season. Cast a vote for your projection.

Glad we got it back again. We have had really good overall participation this year...dare I say the best ever. Many more players seem to be actively engaged every week all season long and it shows in the competitiveness. I just hope everyone keeps it up throughout the full season and playoffs and has fun as well. I know I am despite my worst season ever! lol

Tim is still undefeated by nothing short of miraculous intervention many weeks. He can explain. After that it is almost anyone's game. We have two weeks of regular season action until the playoffs start. The top four teams have a playoff bracket for the championship and the other six teams duke it out in a separate bracket for bragging rights and such. Three of the four spots for the big show are still not locked up. Two of those slots have some 6 teams competing to get in. Very competitive to the end.

Much of the smack talk happens on the ESPN site so not much spill over here.

I bet y'all just sit back and eat boiled peanuts all Sunday afternoon long...

Yeah, I've had those but my losses were because my teams fell flat on their face not because I got a few lucky wins to get me there. Tim has a good roster he's just been lucky that when he had a bad week his opponents had even worse. He made it to the show so nothing else matters now. It's going to be quite race between Mark, Dale, Steve and Dylan to grab one of the two remaining slots in the Championship Bracket (yes, I am expecting to win this weekend over Tim to grab mine). After the Thanksgiving Day games it would seem Dale looks to be the only of the four facing a loss. If all four matches hold course it would put all four of you at 6 and 5, with points scored being the difference. Even that will be very tight. Next weekend's games will decide slots 3 and 4. Those match-ups are pretty interesting too. Mark and Steve head to head for almost assuredly a ticket for the winner and exit for the loser. Dylan is up against David and the season stats say he will be the favorite. And Dale? Yep. He gets to go against me. Last time we faced off he won but I had a terrible week so...payback time, Dale.

Click on the big tab that says "Standings" on the front page of the ESPN site when you log in.

Back