• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2021 StangFix White Elephant Exchange

Warning to the family of the guy with the purple fastback in his stable. Stay away from the mailbox today.

Warning to the family of the guy with the purple fastback in his stable. Stay away from the mailbox today.
No worries, I will send the wife out to get the mail for the next few days! I mean, she is just my first wife.

Finally sent mine this morning. It says it will get there by Thursday. Apologies if it is late. Been a rough last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did your wife run off with the box or are you too afraid to open it?

Oh I opened it, but no way am I going to tell the next sucker what to expect next year. Wife says she is not very fond of that Terry guy!

Oh I opened it, but no way am I going to tell the next sucker what to expect next year. Wife says she is not very fond of that Terry guy!
Ummm...is any body fond of that Terry guy???

Well, I'll assume I know what you're referencing, Ken. Funny thing is I've included such in the past few and NO ONE has ever commented on it. My little buddy leaves a number of those laying around during the year and I figured its unique enough to share. My wife finds it fascinating. BTW, I expect those studs to be a part of your Bronco build. My SBF days are likely behind me now so put 'em to good use.

Problem is she has already met Mike and was a little suspect over my internet Mustang friends…except Kelly of course. Terry really drove the point home with his “gift”. She says I have to join a Camero forum instead.

Back