• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2023 Hot August Nights

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Let's get a big group there this year...one last time.

While talking with DEL65 at our NorCal lunch last month he asked if we were going. We hadn't been for the last couple years and John said this might be his last year attending. Yes it is expensive, considering the room cost and all, but being with friends during the day and evening it seems worth it.
So I registered for the show and got a room at GSR Aug 1-4...leaving on the 5th.

This is plenty of warning and time to plan so get to it.

Attendees...
Her Royal Highness and overall traveler...Kelly H
Diane Machado-Wyant
DEL65
KBMWRS
Crustycurmudgeon
SacBill
KB3
JeffTepper

Last edited:
I've got plenty of vacation time accrued, so I'll commit to going this year. That is, unless COVID scuttles my plans, like it did for my vacation to Seattle last August!:mad:

Thanks, China!

Why aren't there Hot January Nights? Some of us suffering cold(ish) weather want to know...

Well I'm sure you can slap on some old snow tires and drive up. Go ahead we'll meet you there.

Wow dust off the old folks.....this newbie thinks he can just walk right in. :p :eek:

Hmm, I'm free then, and never have been. Maybe I can drag hubby along (Midlife are you listening?).

Most of us are staying at the Grand Sierra Resort. I think they have accommodations for trailers in the back. Check with them first though. It ain't cheap which is why this is a rare event for some of us.

Most of us are staying at the Grand Sierra Resort. I think they have accommodations for trailers in the back. Check with them first though. It ain't cheap which is why this is a rare event for some of us.
Thanks, I'll check with them.

Please add Midlife and Laurie S to the attendees. We're planning on being there Aug. 1-3.

Back