• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

American Graffiti Car Show, Modesto CA, June 11-13, 2010

OK, here's the my initial plan. I'm open to any changes you want to make. Schedule and pot luck:

Fri
3 pm to 6 pm - Arrive in Mo-town. Check into hotel. Get show reg packet/t-shirt, headlight sticker for cruise
4 pm to 6 pm - Rendezvous at my house for drinks and appetizers. PM me if I didn't send you my info.
6 pm - leave my house and drive to the staging area for the cruise
7 pm to 8 pm - Cruise
8 pm - Cruise ends return to my house
8 pm to 805 pm - Witness the loving reunion of Waldopro and Mr. Chicken.
805 pm to whenever, BBQ and 2TheBar

Sat - this may change, but here's what I've got planned so far:
Breakfast, on your own. There's an IHOP and a Denny's a few door down from your hotel. Starbucks is at Roseburg Square.
645 to 7 am - rendezvous at Carpenter / Kansas by the Perkos Coffee Shop, (another place for breakfast).
7 am - Cruise into the show
3 pm show ends

For anyone in no rush to return to reality:
3 pm to 5 pm, back to my house for a swim or clean up at the hotel. Relax.
5 pm or 6 pm - Casual dinner at a local restaurant with some of my other car buddies.

We're going to try to combine our group of 6-7 cars with another group of 7-8 and try to park in the same are at the show. The more the merrier. We don't know if the organizers will allow us to park such a large group together.

Weather forecast is hi 80's to low 90's. http://www.weather.com/weather/today/95354:4

EZ-Up's, thanks for all the responses for the canopies. I talked to a few guys out here and I'm sure we'll be able to borrow one or two of them. So Johnpro, although you plan on using one for other things, there's no need for you to buy one just for this weekend. I do appreciate the offer.

Potluck
BYOB, but I'll supply bottled water.
Me - chicken
SacBill - burgers, buns, cheese
Cmayna - fruit salad
SAC69 - potato salad, appetizers
Crusty- dessert
JohnPro - appetizer/munchies
DonM - dessert
JeffTepper - dip

Am I forgetting anything? More to come.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
Nope, I'm driving the SHO.
Any chance of getting a ride from someone for the Friday night cruise?
Frank

Frank, I should have an open seat. Joann is trying to get the day off but no news yet.

"DEL65" said:
I spoke with one of the organizers and confirmed the you guys are registered:
Jeff T
Cmaynard
SAC69
KBMWRS
SacBill

If you like, to save some time, I can drop by the registration booth Friday afternoon and pick up everyone's show package, cruise sticker, and t-shirts. I have everyone's sizes.

I'll take you up on that offer if you can do it. I'll call when we get to the hotel to check if you did. If so then we'll just head to your house.

I'll get the registration packets for the following guys. Anyone else?

Name Shirt size
SacBill XL
SAC69 M
KBMWRS L
Cmayna L
JeffT
XL
JohnPro L

Geez, Maybe I should drive Red to work to see if the car even works. Maybe rotate the air in the tires

I updated the potluck list.

Good news! Don M. willl be joining us for all the weekend festivities. He was with us at Knotts and has the red/white 67 Shelby clone restomod. He's also staying at the same hotel.

"DEL65" said:
Potluck
BYOB, but I'll supply bottled water.
Me - chicken
SacBill - burgers, buns, cheese
Cmayna - fruit salad
SAC69 - potato salad, appetizers
Crusty- dessert
JohnPro - appetizer/munchies
DonM - dessert
JeffTepper - tbd

Am I forgetting anything? More to come.

Anybody bringing burger condiments?

Frank

"DEL65" said:
I updated the potluck list.

Good news! Don M. willl be joining us for all the weekend festivities. He was with us at Knotts and has the red/white 67 Shelby clone restomod. He's also staying at the same hotel.

I'll bring the dips................................ (No, not Craig and Mike!!)..............................the kind that go with chips!! Question, are "Condo-Mints" the same as "Condom-mints"????? :scar

Ok, Tracey and I are bringing appetizers and munchies. Don't know what, exactly, as of now, but we'll figure it out and bring it.

See everyone tomorrow!

Back