• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Basehor, KS car show results

"BobV" said:
Hey, who are THESE guys? :3sum

8233_176003044902_146270654902_3809801_8303159_n.jpg

Jeremy - did you happen to get any pictures of the rat rods - specifically the hemi w 6-deuces? Would like to add it to our webpage...

Uhh, that would be two winners and then some silver blue rag.

"BobV" said:
Hey, who are THESE guys? :3sum

The 3 same boobs here:
26_11_10_09_1_35_24_4.jpg

"BobV" said:
Jeremy - did you happen to get any pictures of the rat rods - specifically the hemi w 6-deuces? Would like to add it to our webpage...

And no I didn't Bob. Sorry! I didn't take any pics of the cars this time. Though I do have pics of that car from the Ottawa car show. You can have those and just 'shop in some asphalt. :conf

Last edited by a moderator:
"silverblueBP" said:
Uhh, that would be two winners and then some silver blue rag.
Take 'em all 3 to the track, and it would be 2 "queens" and a king.... :nice

"BobV" said:

And he is referencing this one:

26_21_09_09_7_34_52_1.JPG

26_21_09_09_7_34_52_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I THINK it's actually the first time I've picked something WITHOUT a blower for best engine... :expl

Really nice to see a great set of legs in shorts in the previous picture of the Hemi and you three wuss' with your parkas on.......... :gobp Glad none of you goobers had Stangfix t-shirts on....

"Fast68back" said:
Really nice to see a great set of legs in shorts in the previous picture of the Hemi and you three wuss' with your parkas on.......... :gobp

LOL! good eye

"Fast68back" said:
Glad none of you goobers had Stangfix t-shirts on....

And I did. It was just buried under the other layers! Sheesh. This isn't Kalifornia 'ya know.

"Fast68back" said:
Really nice to see a great set of legs in shorts in the previous picture of the Hemi and you three wuss' with your parkas on.......... :gobp Glad none of you goobers had Stangfix t-shirts on....

Previous pic of the rod was back when it WAS warm! Goober

and I also had my SF shirt on.....under the sweatshirt, under the insulated coveralls, under the long sleeve shirt and just above the long johns.

"Fast68back" said:
Tomāto Tomäto, lets just say the women in Kansas are bigger men than the men are....... :nice

Well, after a trip to Wally World, I'd have to agree with that :yikes

Back