• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Celebrity Deathwatch THE GAME

Hank Aaron decided to set an example and take the Covid shot, 2 weeks later he's dead. I'll pass on the shot.
Correlation doesn't mean causality. Was an autopsy performed that linked his death to COVID? I don't think so...

From the Daily Mail:

Proof the Pfizer Covid vaccine works in the real world? Israeli healthcare group says coronavirus infections have PLUNGED by at least 60% among vaccinated over-60s​

• Israeli healthcare firm KSM Maccabi Research and Innovation Center on Friday reported on vaccination data
  • It said there had been a 'significant decrease' coronavirus infections among vaccinated over-65s
  • Also found that hospitalisations in the same group had plunged by more than 60 per cent
  • Over 2.5 million of Israeli citizens have had the first vaccine dose, around 30 per cent of population
  • Teenagers aged 16-18 are now being given the first dose of the vaccine, starting on Saturday

Correlation doesn't mean causality. Was an autopsy performed that linked his death to COVID? I don't think so...
I suppose you could use the same logic with those that died of heart failure but we're sick with Covid at the time too.

Just sayin'

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

What is the source of your information?
Sometimes Google can be your friend . . .

Remember that Abraham Lincoln said: "you cannot believe everything that you read on the internet."

principia-scientific they seem credible. :rolleyes:

fd

From a Google search of VAERS:
Is Vaers a reliable source?
Generally, VAERS data cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event. VAERS data interpreted alone or out of context can lead to erroneous conclusions about cause and effect as well as the risk of adverse events occurring following vaccination.Jul 22, 2015

Come on, guys. There is no conspiracy surrounding any COVID vaccines and I hope everyone agrees. That said, people will likely die from having taken the shot(s). People die everyday from vaccinations. Allergic reactions, etc. are going to happen whether its the COVID or other vaccine but the actual percentage of those negatively affected is so fractional as to be almost insignificant.

Unless your doctor has a very real and medically defined reason for you not to get the vaccine (one of those available)...get the damn shots. If not for you, for your wife, kids, grandkids, neighbors, friends, EVERYONE. There are plenty of people who cannot get vaccinated due to health reasons and I'm sure they would very much appreciate that others who can do for both their sakes.

You want to talk about a conspiracy? Let's get back to how this whole thing originated, etc. That's a lot more fun of a discussion and it doesn't cause anyone any harm by participating. But let's do it in a separate thread and let this one get back to being our regular disheartening news channel.

Scroll down a little farther and you'll see an article that claims doctors aren't allowed to attest to anything that's not a natural cause of death that's from a supposed death certificate clerk. One, deaths are coded at the hospital, so how would this paper pusher know. and two, I work with this data for a hospital and can tell you that telling doctors what they can and cannot code on a patient's chart is not allowed.

The Media isn't showing how many have died from the shots, and probably won't. Look for this shot to be mandatory if you want to keep your job.

Back