• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cupertino and Los Gatos/Santa Cruz Mountains.

"abrahamfh" said:
We love burn outs here on the left coast. Ask Mikey where the most interesting place he has ever left both rear tire marks on pavement. It was a good 8-10 footer too.

:shrug :shrug :shrug :roll
I give up where?

"silverblueBP" said:
You know, someone of your stature and intellect going to the left coast could possibly upset the space time continuum, thus causing the San Andreas to finally crack wide open letting Kalifornia float off into Australia.

I'm good with floating to Auzzieland.....

Unreal.

After 3.5 months of interviews and 9 separate phone calls.....I got a rejection email. Not just any rejection email mind you....a form rejection email sent from an auto system generated from an email address you can't reply to. A simple "Thanks for your time........" 2 weeks after I sent a personal note requesting a status follow-up from the HR representative I had been working with.

Unreal. No other words I can use to describe it.

"dodgestang" said:
Unreal.

After 3.5 months of interviews and 9 separate phone calls.....I got a rejection email. Not just any rejection email mind you....a form rejection email sent from an auto system generated from an email address you can't reply to. A simple "Thanks for your time........" 2 weeks after I sent a personal note requesting a status follow-up from the HR representative I had been working with.

Unreal. No other words I can use to describe it.

Many words come to my mind . . . . sorry, it didn't work out.

As a manager, when making selections, I always hated making personal calls to the people I interviewed, but didn't select. However, if the person selected didn't work out, well, I already had a replacement in mind and hopefully who I left with a positive impression.

Sorry it didn't work out. The State of Kalifornia will have to go after another sucker new transplant for their taxes.

Back