• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cupertino and Los Gatos/Santa Cruz Mountains.

The State called me about your potential employer offering you a job and to asked me if I'd be ok with you working here. Unfortunately, I could not recomment you to be offered the job.

It's nothing personal, Nick so please don't be upset.

Here in Kalifornia, we just don't need your type any more. We're specifically looking to drive businesses that aren't service organizations (would you like fries with that?) out od the state to be a completely US Government subsidized entity.

We're working hard to drive companies like XXX, Lockheed, IBM, Cisco, Amgen, Vizio and other companies that make money the hell out of here as they have really upset those that choose not to work.....

"opentrackerSteve" said:
The State called me about your potential employer offering you a job and to asked me if I'd be ok with you working here. Unfortunately, I could not recomment you to be offered the job.

Well I suppose I could go work for Amazon and still be able to race at Sears Point easily enough.

So are they offering a job?

When do you have to make a decision?

Its difficult I know to move across country.

"KBMWRS" said:
So are they offering a job?

When do you have to make a decision?

Its difficult I know to move across country.

I have completed 4 rounds of interview and the next step will be getting flown out for face to face stuff. getting an offer or not is still a little bit away but I need to get my crap in order and a clear understanding of expense changes to truly have a clear understanding of salary requirements when that discussion opens.

You know, someone of your stature and intellect going to the left coast could possibly upset the space time continuum, thus causing the San Andreas to finally crack wide open letting Kalifornia float off into Australia.

"silverblueBP" said:
You know, someone of your stature and intellect going to the left coast could possibly upset the space time continuum, thus causing the San Andreas to finally crack wide open letting Kalifornia float off into Australia.

Where are my freakin boots. It's getting pretty deep around here.

Good luck Nick. Looks like a great potential opportunity and some beautiful areas to live in. Some people will be miffed at losing mini-feed if you go, but I wouldn't blame ya one bit.

"dodgestang" said:
Same great taste....half the calories.

And instead of burnouts.....we can all practice turning left from the right lane.

We love burn outs here on the left coast. Ask Mikey where the most interesting place he has ever left both rear tire marks on pavement. It was a good 8-10 footer too.

We also like them on the beach for marshmallows, acompanied by Hershey's chocolate and graham crackers.

"dodgestang" said:
Same great taste....half the calories.

And instead of burnouts.....we can all practice turning left from the right lane.

No Nick, you're confusing us with Florida!!!!

P.S. looking forward to seeing you out here. Let us know when you come out for the face to face stuff and we can probably round up the usual suspects for a beer or some other inspirational beverages!

"JeffTepper" said:
Nah....in Flarda they drive in the left lane with the blinker on but never actually turn. :steer

"JeffTepper" said:

P.S. looking forward to seeing you out here. Let us know when you come out for the face to face stuff and we can probably round up the usual suspects for a beer or some other inspirational beverages!

I won't be expensing the beverages this time around :beer

"dodgestang" said:
I won't be expensing the beverages this time around :beer

That's ok, they don't take credit cards at St. Anthony's dining room anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer

So...is the possible move why Maria was screaming at you continuously during Christmas?

Back