• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

fair housing

"blue65coupe" said:
Some of the trashiest were white and some of the cleanest were hispanic.

+1 to that. Worst neighbors I ever had were the white trash next door at our old house. Guys wife left him and he had several people "staying with him". I had to chase their kid down the street one night because he kept beating on my master bath window then running to hide in the bushes. I didn't want to catch him but sure wanted him to believe I was trying to catch him and that if I did I was going to beat the shit out of him. Worked, he avoided even cutting through the corner of my yard after that if he knew I was watching.

I finally called the cops on the kid one day. They spray painted on the side of my house and burned something in a broken beer bottle close enough to my house that there was soot on my bricks.

The place next door started looking really bad. The pool was the color of the grass and was so bad that when a "flipper" bought it they opted to fill it in instead of trying to clean it up enough to be of use.

I wanted to move for a while but couldn't without spending money on the white trashes' place next door. Finally, he sold out to a real-estate flipper right before he was going to get foreclosed on. While they had it cleaned up and looking nice I put a sign in my yard ASAP.

That whole neighborhood was just going down hill and it was time to leave. Luckily when I put mine on the market about a year and a half ago I sold it in seven days.

Trash is trash, regardless of skin tone. I have many non-white families around me, and I have no problem with them.
I heard something today about the gov't taking stimulus money and building gov't run apartments.

Back