• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FOR CRAIG - April Fool's Day isn't always in April

Somebody go to :nick's place and see if he is sitting out there in the drive way........

"KBMWRS" said:
yeah he won't even answer his phone.

OK, I predict he's going to spin this. He'll try and boomerang the prank back at us, claim he shipped the wheel back this morning or dmgd it in process of removal to ship, or sold it for $10 to the Ferrari boys next door, etc., to try and make us feel bad. Rest assured, I'm sure it's still mounted on the column.

Saw his name over on alfords (I believe it was that name) web site a couple hours ago so he is floating around somewhere..........

"Fast68back" said:
You show to be on there twice, dork....

Names of SFers receiving this so far (add the names of the people you’re sending it to):
Sacbill
Kbmwrs
Jefftepper
Johnpro
SAC69
DEL65
Crustycurmudgeon
Garner67

And you that I'm forwarding to:
Shaun
azpete
Opentracker
gsxrken
daveSanborn
RagTop
aslan
beach pony
Sluggo
70_Fastback
68fastwilliams
SELLERSRODSHOP

and the ones I forwarded it on to:

daveSanborn
65rangoon
Sluggo
blue65coupe
70_Fastback
beach pony
buening
gsxrken
Opentracker
SELLERSRODSHOP
Bite Me
66gt350
silverblueBP
Midlife
Fast68back

Hey, I was on this list too.
(otherwise Craig might think my insensitive comments were genuine)
By the way, nice choice Craig, i like that wheel

On the expense of myself, I really hope you guys had a great time.

I’ve been away from work for most of the day on various personal errands and when I return, I find my cel phone with text messages and voice mails. Too bad I had the phone off most of the time for (yes Bill) I already went to the post office this morning and mailed the "not appropriate" steering wheel back to the supplier in the UK. (Bruno, you can email Bryan to confirm). I'll get a full credit on the product, but am now out double shipping charges and still have no steering wheel.

It's not often that I get upset as it's not in my nature to do so, but this one hurt me. Not only did I get very little sleep last night over this, but the people that I trust had me convinced that I'd made a poor decision. Maybe I'm just losing my sense of humor and need to take a break for awhile.

KBMWRS, I'm passing on SAAC35. Don't bother calling me for I'm really not in the mood right now.

"SAC69" said:
OK, I predict he's going to spin this. He'll try and boomerang the prank back at us, claim he shipped the wheel back this morning or dmgd it in process of removal to ship, or sold it for $10 to the Ferrari boys next door, etc., to try and make us feel bad. Rest assured, I'm sure it's still mounted on the column.

:nta

"KBMWRS" said:
I'll meet at the ranch on I280 ...7:30

Would that be the "Bunny" ranch......?

Yep, jokes built this place......if I believed this bunch, I should have gotten a hotrodded shell from johnpro. As it is, it is just hotrodded....lol

If Craig really has his knickers in a twist, he would have advertised Shag for sale in disgust.
I will bid $1000.00AU to kick it off

Now way someone on this site is THAT soft. Nice try Craig...funny, but not good enough :lol

I never got the PM, and I replied that I liked the steering wheel.

Craig: I was not in on this gag, so please do not be mad at me.

Back