• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

For the Entertainment of Others, a Little Game

It's not really a closed system. It is breathing through the catch can. The crankcase MUST be ventilated.

Nice car! I don't think I ever knew yours was black. I'm kinda partial, ya know.

Didn't realize there was 3 pages. The dipstick hole was my next guess, too.

Bwaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nice job Smokey Jr.

Rookie
Amateur
Dork
Servesyouright

Mark

Had I not known the problem based on my experience I would have guessed you let Mark near your engine during the build.

Funny, I helped install it Transferred the Curse of Midlife to it

Mark

Funny, I helped install it Transferred the Curse of Midlife to it
That is not technically correct. You did help put an engine in the car but that was the one I built originally for it but then later I pulled it in favor of the new one I built...which you have yet to touch.

Now the front wheel bearings are another story. So that curse may very well be in affect.

Never put much stock in the curse thing but lately it does make one wonder.

Look at it this way.....You're having problems and I'm not. It's not because you suddenly went stupid and I got smart. Think about that for a minute.

Look at it this way.....You're having problems and I'm not. It's not because you suddenly went stupid and I got smart. Think about that for a minute.
Well, obviously I could never go "stupid". :) The odds of you getting smart are even worse. BUT...given what has happened recently one has to wonder. Craziness of the dipstick tube plug coming out and now a wheel bearing acting up at just some 1500 miles. Even though you were the one who packed those things it's not like I didn't watch everything you touched to make sure you didn't screw it up that day. We already agreed I'm not stupid. There may be something to this curse after all. Maybe I should take a drive up north soon and visit my old buddy Pat and fiddle with his car a bit just in case.

Well, obviously I could never go "stupid". :) The odds of you getting smart are even worse. BUT...given what has happened recently one has to wonder. Craziness of the dipstick tube plug coming out and now a wheel bearing acting up at just some 1500 miles. Even though you were the one who packed those things it's not like I didn't watch everything you touched to make sure you didn't screw it up that day. We already agreed I'm not stupid. There may be something to this curse after all. Maybe I should take a drive up north soon and visit my old buddy Pat and fiddle with his car a bit just in case.

I pack/re pack the bearings on my car fairly frequently with zero problems, so I'm calling it the Curse. Blame Randy!

AND...there is NO "obviously".

Blame me? I didn't do no damn thing, except to Mark. Fake News!

Come on up, my cars already cursed. You couldn't make it any worse.

Come to think of it my car was at your house though, maybe the curse is airborne?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

The Curse spreads through cookie dough, hot dogs, and beer, with the latter the most effective means of transmission.

Back