• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti Show

Most likely. I haven't yet decided if I will also take the Cougar.

I don’t see a decision being necessary, both cars should be making the trip. We have been waiting well over a year to see the Cougar in person.

Anyone who has Kelly as a passenger will have a Cougar with him.

Registration opened at 8:00 this morning. The Cougar and the Mach 1 are registered. Remember only the 1st 800 cars will be allowed to participate in the parade Friday night. All registered cars will be allowed into the show field Saturday and Sunday. See you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did and done.
So how do you know if you're one of the 800?
I don't think there will be an issue as it normally takes weeks to get up to that number. Based on the limited size this year, they may reach that number in just a few days, but I am sure we are good. I will put a call into them later today and see where we stand.

180 of the 800 cruise spots taken today. Still have a few days to register if you want to cruise.

I totally forgot that the sign up was available. I signed up today hopefully I'm able to participate on the Friday cruise.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just got an email today that my space is confirmed. Hopefully you will receive one as well.

Back