• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti Show

LoL I already took the door apart and removed the regulator assembly. Damn I should have looked here before I did anything. Hopefully I get it the part in a couple of days.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You don't need the window or regulator to drive it down to Modesto or put it in the show! As long as the door opens and closes you are good!

What's the forecast for smoke in the air?

Believe it or not we are not getting a lot of smoke down here. The fires are north of us and the wind takes it east. Occasionally we will wake with a slight hint of smoke in the air. Last year was much worse, some days we were socked in and the air was thick!

She'll also claim she's not a Cougar, but we all know better...

Got some bad news, Jenn has a really bad cold that started with all the smoke from the fires up here. We won't be going to the show.

She sounds horrible and being outside in the smoke just would make it worse.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that David. I hope Jenn feels better soon. The air quality up in the Sacramento area has been horrible the last few days!!

Sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to seeing you guys. Jo had a bad day last Saturday. Of course she suspected the worst. So we went and got the 'test'...both negative.

Sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to seeing you guys. Jo had a bad day last Saturday. Of course she suspected the worst. So we went and got the 'test'...both negative.
Both of you aren't pregnant? Sorry to hear that.

Back