• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

granada disc setup

What is the spindle nut size? Looking to put the rotor on to make my car a roller, so I need to know what the bolt size is that secures the rotor to the spindle.

Bill

John, know anything about putting 99-04 Mustang GT PBR 2 piston calipers on the granada setup?

Bill

I'm putting that set up on one of our cars right now. I haven't tried it out yet, the car's still on the lift.

The kit uses the alum caliper, the special bracket and a rotor that is a little thicker to work with the alum caliper.

"Fst Blk" said:
John, know anything about putting 99-04 Mustang GT PBR 2 piston calipers on the granada setup?

Bill
I have those on a 66 coupe with the Nada rotors... made the bracket and spacer out of 01 tool steel at work. IIRC the 02 and up calipers have bigger pistons

"midpack" said:
"Fst Blk" said:

Bill
I have those on a 66 coupe with the Nada rotors... made the bracket and spacer out of 01 tool steel at work. IIRC the 02 and up calipers have bigger pistons

That's what I'm looking to do. I found it online, but very little info out there on it. Got any pics of the bracket and spacer. I have limited access for the fab work, but if it's not too involved, I'd like to try it. I need new calipers anyway, so stepping up to a 2 piston is a no-brainer if I can.

Bill

Back