• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Group Buy 15" Moto-Lita Steering Wheel

I bought one, it arrived today. Quality is excellent, wood and finish far beyond that of the last Lecarra I bought. It's a bargain. Thanks Mark.

Mark

Im just getting into my resto and I would like to install one of these type of wheels in my coupe. Do you regularly carry a them or do I have to order one?

I am about to pull the trigger. Can you tell me, is the 15" diameter measured from the outer-most part of the rim, or the inner-most part of the rim?

Thanks

I'm very happy with mine. I installed it on Saturday afternoon at the Buena Park Marriott after finally receiving the hub, which was on back-order. I did have a problem with the horn, though. It's shorting out somewhere and I melted the horn button a little. Any tips on what the problem might be?

Frank

Hi Frank,

Iam not sure why I did not see this question. I'll look into the horn issue. Is it still giving you issues?

I've still got wheels in stock for people wanting one. -Mark

Mark

Mine arrived today, it looked great in the pics but it looks (and feels) amazing in your hand. Well done ! If I werent going to hang it on my steering column I'd hang it on my wall in my office. Its that great looking. I am very pleased.

Back