• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hahahahahaha

AzPete

You have been banned for 10337days 6hrs 53mins 33secs for the reason stated below.

Reason:

Ban will be over at: 01/18/38 12:00 AM

Guess I upset somebody.......my wife is having a good laugh over it. Kids play.......

* Quote:

Too bad Bob can't clean up/remove half the crap on this thread so that people wouldn't have to flip through 100 posts of rambling just to find one about the build. A separate build log forum may alleviate this issue.

What no critiques? So novice beginers to the hobby, thinking this is the correct way to restore a car will copy Nick's building techniques? You will be setting back the hobby 30 years.

Last time I checked this is a forum. If Nick does not want negative comments he can feel free to stop posting here and just post on his blog.

AzPete
VMF Full-Timer
AzPete
Loc: Panama City...or not...
Reg: 04-13-05

09-29-09 03:38 PM - Post#2130195
In response to whitetop

+1

That is my last real thing I did. whitetop & I did a minor private topic that mentioned bobby.......

Yep, no big deal. I can still read the crap. Just takes a couple more key strokes to read.

Heck at this rate we'll need league jerseys... :rofl

Yeah he was just waiting to ban ya......

You know? I'm starting to feel left out. Maybe I should join the Sanborn squad of being chopped twice. Pete when I saw your comment in that GT500916 post, or whatever he is called, I said uh oh......

Do I get credit for pushing Pete over the edge? I did dbl dog dare you :nice

I will let you share that credit with bob and his threats.....lol

Well, now I have free time on my hands.............where is the wife when you need her.....lol

Most likely used me as a scare tactic for others.

Do you think he got the idea from this one....."I have only seen one "control freak" here....."

For those that have been here before, could you still read the site?

"AzPete" said:
Most likely used me as a scare tactic for others.

For those that have been here before, could you still read the site?

Depending on if you have more than one IP address. If not....no

I shoulda been banned months ago after the way I PM'ed bob over Craig's banning. It's a mystery to me that I didn't. Anyway, I better get back over to that GT5000916 thread and keep my name burning brightly! Now, where did I put that big pot of mine!

I find I can read if I change to a different browser.......the browser that was active when the plug was pulled shows me still logged in and not able to sign out.

It's cause you have a cookie from their site on your browser identifying you as AzPete. Depending on your browser, you can get a cookie cleanup tool that will let you clean the cookies for VMF, without killing all the hundreds of other cookies you have (Like the one that keeps you logged in here)

If you want help, let me know...tell me what browser you got and I'll find a cookie cleaner for it.

Steve

Back