• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

hahahahahaha

:wtf is right. Guess I cannot read and comprehend his meanderings. I almost made a comment about his lack of ownership and just being another peon but..........

train_wreck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried something different.....not that it means anything..... I sent this e-mail to the new parent group, Autofroums.com. Will post any response if there is one.

"I don't know if you run all the forums this way but...... I was banned from your newly aquired Vintage Mustang Forum (VMF) for nothing more than disagreeing with a poster who is building a car. The previous owner of the site threatened me and then pulled the plug. I did not cuss/swear/or post any improper pictures. If this is allowed to happen in your web sites, I will look no further into your choices and will remain using the small, privately owned sites as I have been.

My screen name on the site is AzPete.The banning is listed as being effective for 29 years. That will make me 87 when I can use it What a joke.

A bit childish from my perspective."

Maybe I should join the Sanborn squad of being chopped twice.

You'll need more than 2 bannings to join me. I'm currently on my 4th........ but only have 28 more years to go before I can start working on number 5.

Pete what is the site/address you sent this to? And can I plagerize it and send one too?
Maybe the new owners can lift most of our bans or remove certain moderators.

For those that have been here before, could you still read the site?

Yep. You'll just need to delete the cookies from your browser.

You can also open a new account/user name and really have some fun if you're so inclined to do so..... you'll just need to register/open the new account from a different IP address/email account.... e.g..... have your daughter open you an account from her home IP/email and have her send you the username/PW. I did it before and became "Backdoor Man". That lasted a couple weeks before I blew up on him again.

Understand that Admin/Globals can login under your username and read your "private emails" and there's nothing private about them.

I've had two long in names over there since I quit years ago and opentracker was changed to "done" (pre-banned days). Some of you might remember that. I use it to look around but don't use it to post unless I'v had a few beers and forget who I am at the time.

"daveSanborn" said:
Understand that Admin/Globals can login under your username and read your "private emails" and there's nothing private about them.

I never say anything in a pm that I would not say to the mans face. He is just power hungry.....

:wtf
Re: MBB II
09-30-09 11:15 AM - Post#2130487
In response to Beach Pony

What's the best airport to fly into? What are the recommended places to stay? My schedule is open this weekend and I'd really like to attend.

-bob

Well I'm glad I didn't spend my money on attending....only for this reason guys...I would still love to attend one day.

"70 StangMan" said:
:wtf
Re: MBB II
09-30-09 11:15 AM - Post#2130487
In response to Beach Pony

What's the best airport to fly into? What are the recommended places to stay? My schedule is open this weekend and I'd really like to attend.

-bob

WTF, indeed!! I say he's just fucking with BP's mind. Ron, call his bluff and welcome him to MBB 2. If he actually shows up, explain to him the initiation ritual he will be put through as a rookie!! Go ahead, be creative!!! :voodoo :mid

-bob

Talk about interesting..... We're going to need a LOT more stick-on bullet holes for Bob's rent a car...... ROTFAPMPLMAO.....

Seriously though, he should be as welcome as anybody who is attending.

"daveSanborn" said:
Talk about interesting..... We're going to need a LOT more stick-on bullet holes for Bob's rent a car...... ROTFAPMPLMAO.....

Seriously though, he should be as welcome as anybody who is attending.
That makes sense...after all they let Craig in last year. :crazy

"70 StangMan" said:
Watch out whitetop and BP, the ax always swings twice.

Mark won't get da ax. He's a heartland resident, much like myself. We're "protected".

And super close to him... :skull

:rofl

Back