• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange 2009 - UPDATED -heck!!! open em when you want !!

Re: Holiday gift exchange 2009 - UPDATED _Recipient names distributed

:shy

Prime example of typing without thinking through the sentence :doh

I'm still waiting up every night for the "weasel juicer" infomercial so I can get the 1 800 #.... :lol

Crap... just stumbling across this thread now. I signed up for the white elephant on "the other" site.

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for the stubby wrench, small gloves, stickers and especially door latch strikers!!!! I put them on yesterday!!!! :ecit

A WE gift just arrived from Midlife. The anticipation is killing me, but I'll wait. I'm actually a little scared to open it.

Damn that was fast! I mailed it FedEx Ground Monday afternoon (late), and it got there on Wednesday?

Don't forget to exchange the diapers when they are passed out of the small hole every other day...

"David67" said:
Hey I just wanted to say thanks for the stubby wrench, small gloves, stickers and especially door latch strikers!!!! I put them on yesterday!!!! :ecit

Hey, they werent small gloves, they were medium, I know because I kept the large ones..... And I forgot to write do not open til Christmas on the package...

"Midlife" said:
Damn that was fast! I mailed it FedEx Ground Monday afternoon (late), and it got there on Wednesday?

Actually, it came on Tuesday!

"Midlife" said:
Don't forget to exchange the diapers when they are passed out of the small hole every other day...

I'm not sure what this means, but maybe I will when I open it....

Mine went out via UPS this afternoon. Headed EAST.

According to tracking (weather permitting) my recipient shall receive it tomorrow afternoon. :pbj

Mine finally went out a couple days ago. Plenty of time before Xmas.

My WE gift went out in today's post... heading towards the east coast.

Mine also went out today, headed about 1500 miles ESE from here.

Frank

Why be a scrooge Craig M, let everyone open their gifts whenever they want to....

I just sent mine out this afternoon. The UPS guy argued that there was no such place but I convinced him it did exist. Once I described a few things, he knew the exact place. Should be there Wed. or Thu. It has WE marked in the return but I really don't care when it gets opened......

I sent mine out Monday. I expect it to be across the great US by monday or Tuesday at the latest. Sent from sea to shining sea!

Well, UPS tracking says mine will be delivered on schedule today.............. :lol :lol :lol Open it if it's you if you want to.....

Back