• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holiday gift exchange 2009 - UPDATED -heck!!! open em when you want !!

Oh crap..............IT arrived and it came from Panama City........sheeeeet. Will it rot by Christmas?

Somebody has really, really large feet.

MGalleryItem.php

"silverblueBP" said:
Oh crap..............IT arrived and it came from Panama City........sheeeeet. Will it rot by Christmas?

MGalleryItem.php

Well, well, well. Ya gettin a little nervous :!!

"silverblueBP" said:

MGalleryItem.php

Gee...I wonder who from Panama City it could be...

Did you know we have the largest cannery of boiled peanuts in the US located right here in PC?

WE gift was just dropped off earlier today at USPS of San Jose, CA for overnight delivery to one of my most favorite spots. I will actually be spending DEC 31st through JAN 2nd there for new years. LoL :tigg

"gtscode" said:
Got mine on Saturday!!! Don't know who it's from but I am not opening it until Christmas!
Sorry, i should have marked it better. I thought about it after i sent it, theres no way of even telling who from whats inside. But i do think im the only guy on here from PA. :craz

"lethal289" said:
Sorry, i should have marked it better. I thought about it after i sent it, theres no way of even telling who from whats inside. But i do think im the only guy on here from PA. :craz

Opened it today!!!! Figured it was from you. I got a very cool Mustang shirt xxl no less! I also got a very nice 67 passenger mirror. Awesome WE this year thanks!!!!

Back