• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I hate to be a whiner, but since I'm good at it

A

Anonymous

That damn SB is causing me to turn multiple shades of PISSED. When a page loads, if I don't wait long enough before clicking on a thread, the page drops due to the SB loading and I end up clicking some other link. I like the SB (only minimally), but would moving it to the side stop the pages from jumping when the box loads?

Just curious, since I have NO idea how to set up or modify web crap!

:burn away

Mmmmm I like the SB and haven't experienced your problem here at work nor at home with dial-up.

I don't have any problems with the SB except having to deal with the turds that visit it. The bigger issue is why does Mike
have dial up at home? :wtf :skull :voodoo

Mark, I know just what will make you feel better. Don't know if you've tried this before but you could
PASS SOMEBODY ON THE TRACK!!!!

I have the same problem with the shout box. Wish I could move it to the side to prevent that slight delay problem. Tried turning the laptop on its side but that didn't help...........

We should call it the SilverblueBP shoutbox, that would explain why it takes so long to get going and get to the front...... :guns

"blue65coupe" said:
Mark, I know just what will make you feel better. Don't know if you've tried this before but you could
PASS SOMEBODY ON THE TRACK!!!!

Wow, coming from a guy that can't even get his f'n carb fixed :nice

"Fast68back" said:
We should call it the SilverblueBP shoutbox, that would explain why it takes so long to get going and get to the front...... :guns

Where's the :hug2

That's it, next time out I'm passing someone, even if I have to stuff the car in the wall to do it.

J/K

They run at the same time as the rest of us, come on out and bring yours :crazy

Never noticed that one...thanks Loren!!

but now I'm concerned I'll miss something :rofl

"silverblueBP" said:
Wow, coming from a guy that can't even get his f'n carb fixed :nice

You're comeback is a little premature...not surprising though. I'll go out this evening and video my car stalling out and post it for you. I tell you what, ps my car into your vids and you'll be all good. Damn coupe.

Back