• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I hate to be a whiner, but since I'm good at it

Sluggo...I'm working on a fix for what Mark's describing. Basically, make the "shot box" be full sized during the load, so it doesn't change heights once the box is loaded.

I'll get with you later to discuss it.

Steve

Dang you are are too responsive to certain people's bitching. :cry :danc

And cable never made it to my house....they wanted to destroy my concrete driveway to do it.

I'm a software engineer.

We're trained to find solutions to problems people are having with computers. I've been offering sluggo help with the site wherever I can kick in, so I figured this is such a place.

Also, I've noticed the described behavior, as well, though it didn't seem to aggravate me as much as mark.

What DOES aggravate me is when you scroll up to read what people have written, the scroll bar jumps back down. In digging through the code today I came up with a solution for that, so when I get a chance I'm gonna fix that.

Steve

"KBMWRS" said:
And cable never made it to my house....they wanted to destroy my concrete driveway to do it.

You mean you cannot figure out a way to tunnel under the driveway and run a tube for the cable to pass thru?

We call it a mole, and runs with a commerical air compressor. You can shoot a any size hole form 1 inch to about 4, then you need to drill.

mole3.gif

Ohh and the shout box, I suggest just moving it to the bottom. But like steve mentioned, the scroll thing sucks!

Yes, the scroll thing jumping around is annoying. Mike, Mike, Mike. Is your cable company that behind times? Just get Mr. Woody to poke a hole.

Jake, I thought this was a mole:
mole.jpg

"Jake, I thought this was a mole"

mole.jpg

No, no...that's a "reflection"

The scroll thingy jumping around is because it auto refreshes.

I hate the flippin shoutbox!
I hate it being on the top. I want it on the side.
I can't put it on the side because I have this stinkin portal on here I can't update properly.

Drag you mouse around the outside of the shoutbox or minimize it if it is bothering you.
If it keeps bothering me (yes I experience the same annoyances) I will kill the livin' dog shit out of it.

Any further questions about the shout sh!t hole?

BTW thanks for stepping up Steve. You DA MAN!

"Sluggo" said:
The scroll thingy jumping around is because it auto refreshes.

I hate the flippin shoutbox!
I hate it being on the top. I want it on the side.
I can't put it on the side because I have this stinkin portal on here I can't update properly.

Drag you mouse around the outside of the shoutbox or minimize it if it is bothering you.
If it keeps bothering me (yes I experience the same annoyances) I will kill the livin' dog shit out of it.

Any further questions about the shout sh!t hole?

BTW thanks for stepping up Steve. You DA MAN!

Who put it there? Just curious.

"blue65coupe" said:
Who put it there? Just curious.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Busted

Back