• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm sure I will get no sympathy from this group....

dodgestang

but why can't the membership of the other forum that many here used to attend get it through their heads....we don't do politics?

"dodgestang" said:
but why can't the membership of the other forum that many here used to attend get it through their heads....we don't do politics?

WTF are you talking about? who's we?

"dodgestang" said:
Not stangfix that's for sure ;)

WE as in the other forum.

You know...you can actually say VMF here, it's not a naughty acronym!!

I take it got lively from your sticky thread??

"silverblueBP" said:

Must be why I don't understand. ( I guess)

"silverblueBP" said:

Lets just say I am getting a larger than normal barrage of PMs. Its really bumming me out lately....try to help out so much and ask people to keep a few simple :rulz in mind and get so much love in return. :sarc

"dodgestang" said:
Lets just say I am getting a larger than normal barrage of PMs. Its really bumming me out lately....try to help out so much and ask people to keep a few simple :rulz in mind and get so much love in return. :sarc
Just spill it out man...maybe it's the beer or my lack of reading between the lines, but I have no clue what you are saying.

Nobody likes the guy in charge and nobody like to be told they can't do something.
So when he tries to make sure people do the right thing, or simply follow rules, you get a lot of shit.

It's part of the job sometimes, but never fun :shrug

"sgtjunior" said:
Nobody likes the guy in charge and nobody like to be told they can't do something.
So when he tries to make sure people do the right thing, or simply follow rules, you get a lot of shit.

It's part of the job sometimes, but never fun :shrug
Will somebody PLEASE tell me WTF the message is here. In plain Fuckin' English.

Reading between the lines, I believe people on VMF are giving him grief for him telling them no political discussions are allowed on that website.

Maybe he should tell them to get political over here! The more the merrier!

Oh, wait suggesting there is any other Mustang related site in the world is taboo over there too....

I know from personal experience, been gone for a very long time now and don't miss it at all.

Mel

"SAC69" said:
Reading between the lines, I believe people on VMF are giving him grief for him telling them no political discussions are allowed on that website.

That's pretty much it.

feel free to use this as your reply....

41b37e0.jpg

Back