• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm sure I will get no sympathy from this group....

But seriously (yeah right), why don't they just create a political board and make everyone happy. If you don't like discussing politics, then just stay away from that board. Instead go and learn how to make a mean Omlette.

"cmayna" said:
But seriously (yeah right), why don't they just create a political board and make everyone happy. If you don't like discussing politics, then just stay away from that board. Instead go and learn how to make a mean Omlette.

We did that once. It wasn't pretty. People have short memories. I'm over it.

"RustyRed" said:
Because if people get out of line over here we post owl pictures to shut them up :shrug

You'd think some badass like yourself could do it yourself and not have to resort to owl pictures. So how does it feel knowing that an owl is scarier than you? BTW, gonna shoot this concrete one over the weekend!!!

"blue65coupe" said:
You'd think some badass like yourself could do it yourself and not have to resort to owl pictures. So how does it feel knowing that an owl is scarier than you? BTW, gonna shoot this concrete one over the weekend!!!

What about Chia?

"blue65coupe" said:
You'd think some badass like yourself could do it yourself and not have to resort to owl pictures.

Kind of hard to chase someone online...I can't reach through the monitor you moron. :char

Oh, how handy...I had an owl picture in my photobucket, LOL!

night_owl_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"RustyRed" said:
Kind of hard to chase someone online...I can't reach through the monitor you moron. :char

Oh, how handy...I had an owl picture in my photobucket, LOL!

AWESOME :thu

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad for you Nick. Those jackwagons should get a life and stop nagging you about politics.

Rules are rules !

For Nick these days, VMF means

Very Much Frustrated

Nick, I gotta ask, what's wrong with the political forum here? Too much homogeneity? I rarely see you rant or get carried away, just wondering . . .

"silverblueBP" said:
AWESOME :thu
Now there is one picture I am glad wasn't around in the 70's during my party hearty years---I could see myself staring at it for hours! Neat Picture.

Back