• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is it just me ....

I have a three year old, a pregnant wife, and I'm flat broke. No money, no car parts. And that really sucks because I now have concrete, new electrical, and a massive fan all put in the shop over the last few months, and really want to be out there working.

You know they have this rubber thing that you put on your willy that keeps the wife from getting pregnant. :p

Congrats on the bun in the oven.

fd

I'm still around, but mostly have just been reading lately, but I agree we do seem to get an awful lot of ads lately.

I'm here. I think it's like all things, we bore. I'm just not motivated to work on my car right now. Just spent 1500 bux on the remaining sheetmetal and don't have the desire to tinker. Ebb and flow...

Bill

We all could simply fly up to Alaska and go Halibut fishing like I am tomorrow. No time to get bored reeling in those moster sea pigs.

yju6u2ug.jpg

I agree that I think its just cyclic. I'm on here more than I have been in probably the past 2 years because I'm at a point where I'm getting work done on the car and looking for help and answers. When I wasn't getting anything done, it almost hurt to come on here. As far as the new layout, it took some getting used to, but I hardly even notice it now. Now quit your bitchin' and get back to work on the car! Where'd I put that can of Great Stuff?

Can't speak for others but I've been busy with tax deadlines.

Besides, I haven't had time to find any good owl pictures lately.

Back