• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its that time of year again, 'fixers !!

Here's what I got from mach1mark.
3bb2ba1ebd15d077e8f1f99ea43c470e.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I guess I will start with the WE gift reveals. Here's a pic of my package contents Mark sent me.
View attachment 34939
Here's what I got from mach1mark.
3bb2ba1ebd15d077e8f1f99ea43c470e.jpg

This seemed like a better idea when I was hatching it . . . I counted one of the responses to the OP as a participant and he informed me he wasnt expressing interest, just commenting (my bad) so I thought, well . . . I can send two WE gifts no problem. Lesson learned on this end.

Last edited:
Here's my haul/from Mike C6Fastback...
Seems I got some nice paper weights that are wide at the bottom and very thin up top. Two different sizes too. Must be for different paper thicknesses.:oops:
A radio face....is there suppose to be more to this kit? A couple u-joint cross thinger-ma-bobs. Oh and 8 spark plugs...I already ripped the ones in my old '67 and put these in. And a V8 bottle opener....sweet. Now all I have to do is find a bottle.
Now you guys don't go memorizing all these great things because I want them to be a surprise next year when you open your WE!

SF WE 22 C6Fastback small.jpg

Geeeezzzh That's almost as bad as re-gifting:eek:...and we know no one here does that!;)
One has to share some of the best loot from prior years in their WE gifts. Its basically an unwritten rule. Some of you guys may not know this but sgtjunior is not only a HUGE Miley fan but also addicted to K-Pop. It was a given I had to forward that CD along.

One has to share some of the best loot from prior years in their WE gifts. Its basically an unwritten rule. Some of you guys may not know this but sgtjunior is not only a HUGE Miley fan but also addicted to K-Pop. It was a given I had to forward that CD along.
Every year I hold back some good stuff from my we gift for the next year. But then I of course add more into it. I love seeing stuff passed along from year to year.

The last few years my daughter always wants us to make some sort of automotive art project. She loves doing the we gifts and was upset I didn't participate last year.

So much that I have a P tattooed on each ass cheek

Not even gonna say about my wrecking ball tattoo!

Sorry it took so long. Been busy around here. We hosted the holidays plus a roof leak and work.

Pat went all out. Nice gift. Some of it will find it's way to my new man cave and some will serve as a starter for next year. Funny to see one of the Mechanix illustrated find it's way back.

Thanks Pat.

Mel
869c28c41a4ce93fd50262ae968ba0ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Back