• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its that time of year again, 'fixers !!

Have to take some pics tonight.....there is definitely some items that are going to make it out to someone next year......

Oh, and I don't know who to thank for my wonderful assortment of........[.]

I always really enjoy seeing stuff in everyone's hauls that I have received before, or that I sent along as a gift many years ago... :p

Here’s my haul this year from an unknown person in Nor Cal. Thanks!!

Someone else, for sure, is getting a snake skin next year…..
752074fb001e78fa3126b0ff65f286bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tossed a recent shed from my snake (Sid) in a few boxes over the years. This is the first time I recall ever seeing one posted. I wasn't sure if the recipients overlooked them somehow, were repulsed by them or what was happening. Found it very strange no one ever remarked about the odd inclusion.

What type of snake.
He's a simple Eastern Fox snake I found in my yard about 5 years ago. He was just a baby (about 8 inches long diameter of a pencil) when I caught him. He's just over 4' now. Chillest guy I've ever had. Never even thought about striking at anyone.
Sid2.jpg

When I was a kid and we lived in SoCal my dad and I went on a camping trip with our neighbors to the Salton sea. My dad found a rattlesnake hatchling and he brought it home and kept it in an aquarium. It got pretty big and I remember him putting a mouse in with the snake to feed it every week or so, When we moved to Alaska he killed it. All the neighbors hated that he had it.

Back