• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro's tool is back

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
After traveling throughout the USA since early 2011, helping roll the fender lip for close to 20 members, his fender lip roller arrived home.

6a5a2yte.jpg

abyqehu4.jpg

vege4e4a.jpg

6u9ajure.jpg

rerabu8e.jpg

Thanks to all you past users for taking good care of it. Now I will replace the roller wheels and give it a good once over in order to prepare for it's next jpurney.

TapaYakin' from my iPhone

craig, im not sure the roller wheel needs replaced. Steve said that when he shipped it to me, so i was able to flip the head to the opposite side, and had no issue with the groove in the wheel. Just food for thought.

Is the fender rolling tool still around? I need it to do Trouble's fenders.

Whatever exclusive arrangement Eastwood had on that tool has long since expired. You can buy it just about anywhere now for cheap. Not the $300 Eastwood once got. How's brand new for $50 delivered strike ya?!

Eastwood has apparently seen the error of its ways and dropped the price to 80 bucks but I do remember that it was 300 not that long ago.

Thanks, I decided to not roll the fenders since I would have to lose my wheelwell trim. I'm going to drop down a size from 225s and 245s to 215s and 235s.

Back