• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Journey of Steel eleanor hood.

"tarafied1" said:
hood looks nice. The hood pins are a bit far back. I bought the Shelby extension brackets for mine so they wouldn't be that far back but I've seen others like yours. I guess it's a matter of personal taste.
When can I send up my hoods so you can make another one?!?
Yeah i wish i woulda thought of that :char, You dont want one of my hick/hackjobs lol.... :gs

thanks!, If i made better $$ It would have been alot nicer i think, but it's just going to be a daily driver I don't want A LOT of cash in it.. I was just telling my friends i can't wait untill i get the highboy in the garage,- No body work! dont have to worry about dents/scratches. I'm stuffing a 6V53 turbocharged Detroit in it.....

"S8NS 289" said:
.. I was just telling my friends i can't wait untill i get the highboy in the garage,- No body work! dont have to worry about dents/scratches. I'm stuffing a 6V53 turbocharged Detroit in it.....
that sounds pretty cool!

cool!
I am in the Atlanta area for three weeks, then South Africa for two. I have a small break then off to Cambodia, Vietnam and Thialand for a couple more weeks. I have too many projects and not enough time!!!

cool!
I am in the Atlanta area for three weeks, then South Africa for two. I have a small break then off to Cambodia, Vietnam and Thialand for a couple more weeks. I have too many projects and not enough time!!!
Thats a great part of Asia to visit Craig. When we were in Ho Chi Minh City we went to the war museum. When we mentioned the Vietnam War, they corrected us and said they call it the American War. They said they can because they won!!. Lovely people and dont dislike anyone or have any animosity, except for the French, who wouldnt stop invading them.

Back