• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's 2019 New Venue announced

why don't you guys go on VRBO and rent a house? then you have room for a trailer, possible a garage, and if you split the cost probably cheaper

Yup, yup, that is what we have been doing for the past three years, those hotel parking lots are for suckers... Just asking for problems...

I am signed up. Now to get our room.

I am hoping to be there a few days either before or after to enjoy Knott's.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm all signed up also.

And back again at Marriott Courtyard. I'll be getting a inside ground floor room for the usual evening get-togethers.

I'm all signed up also.

And back again at Marriott Courtyard. I'll be getting a inside ground floor room for the usual evening get-togethers.

but those hotel parking lots are for "suckers" according to MD69Boss :D

I will be signing up today as well....and yes, staying at the Marriott!

Yeah I checked into those rental houses....most in the area are condos with parking who knows where. Or there are houses which would take a few sharing to afford and then maybe get one car in the driveway...put yours on the street Ken. AND you better like your roommates.
At least at the Marriott my car is usually outside my room.

My feelings exactly Mike! You never know what you get when renting a house from some yahoo! I can literally look out the window at my car while parked at the Marriott.

My SWMBATH lives just down the street from Angel stadium in the lovely city of Orange. But can anyone tell me what SWMBATH means?
The new NOT Knotts is now closer to me. :D

fd

Yep. She is not a bad person really. Just a mother in law. I hope to be as much of a pain in the ass to my child as our moms are to us. :p

fd

FYI (Kelly) The Buena Park Farrell's is closed. There is now only one left. You will have to find another place to get your fix.

Is everyone okay with the usual...

Fri---Outback 6:00pm
Sat---Rock & Brews 5:30pm
Sun---Lupo's Italian 6:00pm

We'll have our Kona Blue Shelby.

Mel
4483ac084543d40b7820d4c6198f682d.jpg
d64075e2c31cec8fa49c86cacbaaf4b3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back