• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lego Mustang Build

52ec73bc34ced61f2effc1b71affede1.jpg

I think we’re all about even.. although I’m not painting any of the parts on mine.

One complaint so far: the car is an automatic. How blasphemous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw that! What kind of paint are you using to paint the parts? They're all coming out really clean

Looking good, guys!

Girlfriend got me one just the other day. Got around to starting last night and finished Section 1. Going to be slow going.....but not as bad as my own car...o_O

Not sure if I'll modify or not. I'll see as I get further along. I know I have plenty of Lego's to choose from over the years.....

I'm jealous. I have been eyeballing that kit.

I'm currently building the Lego Ghostbuster's firehouse.

Had a little bit of time this morning and ripped through section 4 and 5. One more left. I got to say, this thing has some great detail and the hinges on the doors are really impressive. Maybe they have been doing it this way for some time but I haven’t played with Legos in quite a while so it was new to me. Keep it up Mike! It’s looking good!
f703fc168d34e4ec69263c3b3fefb332.jpg

The hinges used are a brand new design. They wanted fully functioning doors but also to maintain a very tight door gap. Talked about it one of the videos I watched.

Dang Chris you must have just wailed on that thing. I have never actually played with Legos. This is a first.

Looks good, but it shouldn't have a Caution Fan decal, that started in 1969. Why is the air cleaner decal off center?

Dang Chris you must have just wailed on that thing. I have never actually played with Legos. This is a first.

Yeah, I have many years of experience with Legos when I was a kid and have two boys who played with them as well. Putting this together was like being a kid again. Made a few mistakes here and there but that’s because I didn’t look at the directions closely enough on some steps. This thing is fairly hefty and quite fun. I’m building the blower if I want some fun but not the wing or front splitter.
339bc25faf3fecdd9f75c7602c9c3f42.jpg

Chris wins! That looks pretty cool.

My daughter is into Legos now, but we build the Lego Friends and elves sets. She has a whole tub if different play sets.

This is one of them.
78efb9ea1df4f5b3a6ca5707a556c199.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I didn’t know this was a race. Next thing you are going to tell me is the prize was that ever missing cookies and beer Mark always promises!

Back