• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Let's see your "Mustang" work area..aka garage pics

Here's a few shots of my shop.......

Stable003.jpg

Stable004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"gtscode" said:
That is how I built my car!!! Good luck Abe!

Thanks Justin. I'm glad to hear it's been done. I sure look forward to spending some quality time with the little guy hammering Fred into shape

These were taken after applying Epoxy coating to the first 2/3 of the garage. It did get finished and looks pretty good over all. The general hodgepodge could use some cleaning and rearranging though.

Attachments

• garage floor 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • garage floor 004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
One thing I have recently discovered, while installing the CAA a/c unit into the '66, if you mix antifreeze and auto transmission fluid onto a nicely cleaned and slick floor...it is slicker than owl sh*t...no two ways about it....lol :wtf

WOW....never needed to check to see how slick owl sh*** is...now I know it is like coolant and tranny fluid mixed.....lol

Hi, I haven't posted in a while; been busy trying to fix my own body! Anyway, here in my little shop, not as little as some I've seen. I had to make room for my newest project, a '59 Chevy apache! ON the lift is our daughters Chrysler 300; was just checking underneath the car and the brakes. Kids don't check anything even though we tell them to at least check their own oil! Her's was 4 quarts low on oil :bomb She also smokes, apparently with the windows up and there is ash all over the interior. If she had a horse it would be dead already! lol
Anyway, I'm always after Gary to sell our Houston based home and move to the "country" or away from Houston, just far enough away where we don't feel swallowed up by the hassle of City living and gazzilions of cars on the road at any given moment! Back to my garage~ for what it is, I love it, just wish it was a little taller. The Apache I can only get so high due to the cab, but still beats jacksnjackstands any day! Right now I feel like I'm running a fleet service on all of our cars, it's a full time job, but doesn't pay very well, but Oreilly's love me! ; )
dne'

stangnapache.jpg

apachen300.jpg

"Dne'" said:
Hi, I haven't posted in a while; been busy trying to fix my own body! Anyway, here in my little shop, not as little as some I've seen. I had to make room for my newest project, a '59 Chevy apache! ON the lift is our daughters Chrysler 300; was just checking underneath the car and the brakes. Kids don't check anything even though we tell them to at least check their own oil! Her's was 4 quarts low on oil :bomb She also smokes, apparently with the windows up and there is ash all over the interior. If she had a horse it would be dead already! lol
Anyway, I'm always after Gary to sell our Houston based home and move to the "country" or away from Houston, just far enough away where we don't feel swallowed up by the hassle of City living and gazzilions of cars on the road at any given moment! Back to my garage~ for what it is, I love it, just wish it was a little taller. The Apache I can only get so high due to the cab, but still beats jacksnjackstands any day! Right now I feel like I'm running a fleet service on all of our cars, it's a full time job, but doesn't pay very well, but Oreilly's love me! ; )
dne'

stangnapache.jpg

apachen300.jpg

You need to start a thread and tell us about the new truck!

Re: Re: Let's see your "Mustang" work area..aka garage pics

"Dne'" said:
Where do I post about my truck? in the build thread department?
That works.
I want to see more about that truck too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

JohnnyM, where's that Hillman now?

You need to put a pole in your garage - aka Sandborn....

"opentrackerSteve" said:
JohnnyM, where's that Hillman now?

You need to put a pole in your garage - aka Sandborn....

My grandad bought that car frmo new over 40 years ago. He stopped driving about 10-12 years ago and the car sat there until after he died about 6-7 years ago. Then 5-6 years ago while i was living abroad some guy called up to the house and offered my brother a few bucks for the car....He took the cash and off it went. I was really pissed off when i got home to see that he sold it. It was in great condition and its a shame that some guy got it for a bargain price.

Car should be painted next month........i wonder would Dave be interested in a holiday to Ireland.

Stump !! Thats beautiful man.
Where is all the stuff ??
Laying on a pile behind this beautiful barn ?? :hide :hide

"B67FSTB" said:
Stump !! Thats beautiful man.
Where is all the stuff ??
Laying on a pile behind this beautiful barn ?? :hide :hide

Three garages, two barns, and a large shipping container give the illusion of neatness...

Mine shortly after we painted floor and walls. You dont want to see what it looks like now....

Attachments

• IMG_4046.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 42
Here's my garage. It's a little messy after last night. Wish that stupid air hockey table would just go away. It takes up too much room and it only gets used as a storage table.

IMG_4871.jpg

Only place I have to stick the fenders.
IMG_4872.jpg

Corner area has the engine, trans, seats, steering column, hood, box of bolts/nuts all bagged and tagged, and under the table behind the hoist has more mustang parts.
IMG_4874.jpg

Another box of parts! Thats the old cracked windshield by the way. The new one I haven't installed is in my bedroom so it doesn't get broken.
IMG_4873.jpg

Back