• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Licence Plates Wanted

Re: Re: Licence Plates Wanted

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Heck if you think they are than you also forgot about Washington D.C. O0C:)

So does that make it 53 plates i need to complete my collection?

Re: Re: Re: Licence Plates Wanted

"Johnny M" said:
So does that make it 53 plates i need to complete my collection?

Ah I guess if your looking at a different map than we go by in the US. headscratch;

Re: Re: Re: Licence Plates Wanted

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Ah I guess if your looking at a different map than we go by in the US. headscratch;
This is your map isnt it?
America_sWorld.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update for you guys....
I got all the plates back here to Ireland.

I bought a job lot of 90 Ohio/Maryland plates that came over in that last container so i had about 50 duplicates. I found a dealer in England that was willing to swap these for many of the plates i am missing for my 50 state collection.

So as it stands i am only missing these few now.

Indiana
Iowa
North Dakota
South Dakota
Utah
Wyoming

I found a dealer in the US that can supply these remaining ones and once i get them in my hands i will start hanging them on my wall.

I have enjoyed collecting the plates so i am going to split the collection and start a second set.. One from the 40,50,60 and another from the 70,80,90,00

Thanks again for the all the help.

Johnny

Ok guys. Finally got some time to start hanging the plates. My original mission was to collect the 50 states only and it looked like this
uhepydav.jpg

As you can see I arranged them in alphabetical order which was cool but no one noticed so I decided to also hang all the duplicates I had and jumble them all up which looks much better.

This is how it looks now
6anerevy.jpg

So as you can see I still have a big gap to fill as once I am further along with my assembly I will be removing the table and I want to do all the way across from floor to ceiling.

So if you have any plates lying around or come across any places that have them I am happy to pay $1-2 per plate and shipping costs to my PA address.

Thanks to all you guys that sent me plates already.

Johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny, shoot me a PM with the mailing info. I have a couple of Kansas plates to send.

Are you sure that Mustang of yours will be driving :steer when I get there in 5 weeks? :shrug
Doesn't look very promising. :shrug :roll

Back