• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Licence Plates Wanted

8 plates on the way. I forgot I had a Texas one from last years WE exchange so I put that in there too. Should have them by Saturday.

"RustyRed" said:
I've got several sets of Texas plates if you need any.

That would be great. I can PM you my address and let me know if you want me to send you any $ towards P&P

Guys,
Just to let you know that my container finally arrived and i got all the plates you sent me.

A big thank you and once i get the time to mount them all i will post some pics.

Regards,

Johnny

AAACK! I forgot to send mine. If you need more, PM me your address and I'll send them. Craig sent some of the ones I was going to send, but I have a few more that might be interesting.

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
AAACK! I forgot to send mine. If you need more, PM me your address and I'll send them. Craig sent some of the ones I was going to send, but I have a few more that might be interesting.

No worries Frank. 1-2 other people missed the container also and i got them to send the plates to a friend that is living/working in Washington. She is coming back to Ireland next month so she is going to take them back for me.

her address is
Kathleen O'Connor
1301 20th Street NW,
Apt 501
Washington
CD, 20036

let me know if you want me to send any money for P&P.

Thanks,

Johnny

Johnny, Does your girlfriend know of this Kathleen person? :confu Care to share more details? Pictures?

If you need one from Kansas, I just replaced mine and have an extra.

I see them all the time in fields and such, I can gather them up and send them, but what letters and numbers are you looking for?

Mel

With all hell breaking loose when we were moving, I forgot to send mine off as well. They're somewhere in my shop right now.....I think.

"silverblueBP" said:
If you need one from Kansas, I just replaced mine and have an extra.
That would be awesome Mark. Address above

"guruatbol" said:
I see them all the time in fields and such, I can gather them up and send them, but what letters and numbers are you looking for?

Mel
Mel,
I am collecting any and all plates. I plan to cover a big section of wall with them so i dont mind duplicates. New, old, shiney or battered are good.

"cmayna" said:
Johnny, Does your girlfriend know of this Kathleen person? :confu Care to share more details? Pictures?

Sorry to disappoint craig but no eye candy this time..... and Jenny feels very safe with this lady being my friend. :confu

"Gigantopithecus" said:
With all hell breaking loose when we were moving, I forgot to send mine off as well. They're somewhere in my shop right now.....I think.

No worries, if you come across them and have the time to send them off then i really appreciate it.

Again, if anyone needs me to send money for P&P just let me know.

i've still got those i promised that i'll get sent out. too much "life" going on here lately & just havent got them out yet...

"strnge" said:
Post a pic of the wall.

The wall has not been created yet!

Priority is to get my car driving and i want to wait until i have all 52 states before i hang them.

I am still missing the these states

Arkansas
Deleware
Washington
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Louisiana
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Utah
Vermont
Wyoming

I'll post pics once i get the wall done.

Back