• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Licence Plates Wanted

"scedd" said:
so everytime you want to give the Eleanor a blast at obscene speeds, you can mount one of these plates on it.
Dont have to worry about speed cameras anymore!!!
Yea..they will blame it on those Damn foreigners. :rant

"Midlife" said:
Johnny:
Why not come over to the states, break some laws, and you'll be making license plates until the cows come home...more than enough to cover your needs.

I tired that....But they just ended up putting the speeding fines on my credit card. :wtf

"cmayna" said:
Monday I will ship the Cali, Alaska, Georgia and Arizona plates.
Johnny's going to need some of those fly-over states to fill in the right and wrong coast.

Well, according to my interpol resources, it looks like Two Timer Johnny is seeking help from another forum and might not need my Arizona plate afterall?

Johnny....:wtf?

"cmayna" said:
Well, according to my interpol resources, it looks like Two Timer Johnny is seeking help from another forum and might not need my Arizona plate afterall?

Johnny....:wtf?

Have you been on the Eleanor forums again? :confu

I have a big chunk of wall to fill and every plate helps. I am collecting/buying locally, ebay and forums but if it makes you feel better i love you stangfix guys the most. :bowdown

"70 StangMan" said:
Johnny's going to need some of those fly-over states to fill in the right and wrong coast.

have about 10-11 tn plates that i'm cleaning up plus one oregon plate that i'm not sure where it came from. well, it came from oregon, but how it got here??? will post a pic before i ship them out. may find more...

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
have about 10-11 tn plates that i'm cleaning up plus one oregon plate that i'm not sure where it came from. well, it came from oregon, but how it got here??? will post a pic before i ship them out. may find more...

Awesome :thu :thu :thu :thu :thu :thu

"Johnny M" said:
I have a big chunk of wall to fill and every plate helps. I am collecting/buying locally, ebay and forums but if it makes you feel better i love you stangfix guys the most. :bowdown

Did you see my post above about the place in New Hampshire? You might want to give them a call to see what they've got after start exhausting forum resources. I don't know what you timeline is, but I might be going up that way at the end of the month If you want me to check and or pickup first hand.

"stangg" said:
Did you see my post above about the place in New Hampshire? You might want to give them a call to see what they've got after start exhausting forum resources. I don't know what you timeline is, but I might be going up that way at the end of the month If you want me to check and or pickup first hand.

My container is due to leave in about 7-10 days so that might not work. Once i get this batch back I will see how many more i need then try and get more in the next container.

I will give them a call in the next week or two to inquire about what they have.

Thanks,

Johnny

"Gigantopithecus" said:
In my adventures in packing to move, I found 2 more for ya. Another Mississippi and a Tennessee.

That's great. Cant wait to get them all back.

"Johnny M" said:
My container is due to leave in about 7-10 days so that might not work. Once i get this batch back I will see how many more i need then try and get more in the next container.

I will give them a call in the next week or two to inquire about what they have.

Thanks,

Johnny
Then I better get off my ass and get mine shipped out today! Such pressure...

Being mailed out today via priority mail. ETA to PA is this coming Friday:

buzyryre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Illinois plate was acually on my car back then. The others from California I found. :roll

"cmayna" said:
Being mailed out today via priority mail. ETA to PA is this coming Friday:

buzyryre.jpg

Thanks Craig. They will take "Pride of Place" on my wall :thu

Last edited by a moderator:
Back