• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Life over there has changed, eh?

"cmayna" said:
Well, I take that back for I just tried and can't find a delete button anymore. Damn

Heck just cuss them all out big time....your account will be deleted. :rofl :rofl :rofl

"KBMWRS" said:
Heck just cuss them all out big time....your account will be deleted. :rofl :rofl :rofl

There is no delete option there for one reason.

NUMBERS!

I'm sure advertisers are presented with these fabulous member numbers, not being told of course that 5000 of them have not logged in for over a year and 2500 of them are suspected spammers.

I don't know this to be fact, just a suspicion.

"Sluggo" said:
There is no delete option there for one reason.

NUMBERS!

I'm sure advertisers are presented with these fabulous member numbers, not being told of course that 5000 of them have not logged in for over a year and 2500 of them are suspected spammers.

I don't know this to be fact, just a suspicion.

Well okay maybe they can't delete but they sure could change your name and not allow you back in like they did to Charles.

And I agree with you suspicions.

I still have mod privileges over there, but I do not post much. Yep all my pm's went bye bye with the change over. So can I hazard a guess and say that StangFix will be the announcement made over the PA for a group pic at Knott's next year. :naug fd

Oh and I like the spell check feature, but it does not like StangFix suggests stinkbug :wtf

"AzPete" said:
So, if you are still a mod over there, can you go in and delete my info?

It depends on the security role of the moderator. In the last forum version, there were a few different levels of authority.

"FordDude" said:
So can I hazard a guess and say that StangFix will be the announcement made over the PA for a group pic at Knott's next year. :naug fd

Yup. That's my plan, anyway!

We should send the banner to Sanborn and let him modify it only after a few dozen beers.

So this is where everyone went...hmmm., I'm always late to the party, but I do always make it :pbj. I have to agree, things have definatly changed over "there", and not for the better. That's where I started into the hobby,but things change,got to go with the flow...Forums like this one where you can let loose are always great.....It's good to see all the names I was wondering what happened to..Not much idscussion of current matters at vmf, just a kind of dying silence......... :mod

You are correct Ftrank, and the first one in a long time to figure that out...I actually wasn't sure of the translation,as in a direct translation, and/or a slang translation....I knew it was something close to plenty...how did you arrive at that????

With some sans serif fonts, one can't usually tell a lower case "l" from an uppercase "I".

Don't worry, you'll always be Ileno in my book!

What would be cool is for everyone, at the same time, send an email to Bob requesting their posts and info be deleted from that site. Can you imagine what he would do or think after such an bombardment?

Back